So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #16
    Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

    you're a ****ty photographer

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #17
      Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

      im kidding bb :*



      i was going to go to alaska last year around this time but missed my opportunity :<

      Comment

      • foilman8805
        smoke wheat hail satin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 5704

        #18
        Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

        lol so which one of the pictures is your new desktop background, wc?

        Comment

        • Prime8
          Awwwwwww!
          • Nov 2006
          • 1581

          #19
          Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          I wanna go damnit!!!!!!!
          This. If I don't get an internship this next summer, I may try to go up there.

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #20
            Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

            im not a fan of nature background but they're mighty pretty

            Comment

            • OneHandNow
              Banned
              • Sep 2006
              • 5305

              #21
              Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

              wow.. the one with the sunlight coming in from the top was taken perfectly

              applause.

              Comment

              • Garquillex
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2005
                • 965

                #22
                Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                I want to go on an Alaskan cruise.

                Comment

                • Wazybaruzo
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 14

                  #23
                  Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                  Ahhhhhh so pretty.

                  Next time my Alaskan friends visits there, (Which he does a few times a year.) I'm gonna force him to take me with him. Especially since last time he went he caught around 30 pounds of salmon. :>

                  Comment

                  • Sprite-
                    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 7317

                    #24
                    Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                    ffr alaska trip for next summer anyone?

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #25
                      Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      ffr alaska trip for next summer anyone?
                      Don't you joke with me about things like that...

                      Also, those are some really cool pictures. It looks like you had a great time. I hope I get a chance to visit sometime in my life.

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • foilman8805
                        smoke wheat hail satin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5704

                        #26
                        Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                        Originally posted by OneHandNow
                        wow.. the one with the sunlight coming in from the top was taken perfectly

                        applause.
                        Thanks. =)

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        ffr alaska trip for next summer anyone?
                        LETS DO IT BROS

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #27
                          Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                          i can start saving up money now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • tuxedo_mirage
                            bloop!
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 96

                            #28
                            Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            ffr alaska trip for next summer anyone?
                            yes plz.
                            Click here for vrofl!

                            Comment

                            • Sprite-
                              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 7317

                              #29
                              Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                              dude i'd so do it in all seriousness
                              i've wanted to go to alaska for so ****ing long

                              Comment

                              • tuxedo_mirage
                                bloop!
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 96

                                #30
                                Re: So I went to Alaska last month...(pictures)

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                dude i'd so do it in all seriousness
                                i've wanted to go to alaska for so ****ing long
                                in all seriousness it took me forever to fall asleep last night because I was thinking up ways we could/I could help you in going to Alaska at some point. rofl.
                                Click here for vrofl!

                                Comment

                                Working...