Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
4
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
MrRubix
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2026
Posts:
8340
Share
Post
#46
07-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault
Some other girls were saying that too korny -- care to elaborate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY
Comment
Post
Cancel
25thhour
I like max
Join Date:
Feb 2007
Posts:
2922
Share
Post
#47
07-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault
Sinnnerrr!
r bae
adam bae
max bae
bridget bae
claudia bae
trevor bae
adam2 bae
mayo bae
keith bae
Comment
Post
Cancel
Dana jaanu
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jul 2009
Posts:
7
Share
Post
#48
07-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault
watch something good : p , it would heal you ..
Comment
Post
Cancel
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Mar 2008
Posts:
15013
Share
Post
#49
07-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault
Originally posted by
MrRubix
Some other girls were saying that too korny -- care to elaborate?
http://www.thoughtzone.net/is-twilight-mormon-propaganda/
But the really interesting criticism goes further than that and centres on its origins- as a book by the young American Mormon writer Stephenie Meyer
I don't know what Mormon ideas are but a review said they were used to lure teens into buying this film.
Last edited by
DossarLX ODI
;
07-11-2009, 09:17 AM
.
Originally posted by
hi19hi19
oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file
Comment
Post
Cancel
NFD
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2007
Posts:
4715
Share
Post
#50
07-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault
Originally posted by
korny
I'm 100% completely serious. That movie IS mormon propaganda. Not a doubt in my mind.
I know right, there are just so many, mormon related bits that nobody really notices.
Comment
Post
Cancel
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
Join Date:
May 2004
Posts:
4385
Share
Post
#51
07-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault
That article pretty much nails it spot on.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment