I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #16
    Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

    Btw I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how freaking pale every. f*cking. person is. >__>

    ESPECIALLY THAT DAMNED DOCTOR WTF


    (I've watched up to about half of that horrible movie)

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2026
      • 8340

      #17
      Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

      The doctor is Edward's father
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • ~HentaiXXX~
        Banned
        • Apr 2007
        • 2955

        #18
        Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

        Yeah well they're all pale as f*ck, and how do you remember this?

        Possibly because you actually liked Twilight, but are just trying to fit in?

        Comment

        • MrRubix
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2026
          • 8340

          #19
          Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

          It's called paying attention to the movie? lol

          Doesn't mean I liked it
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

          Comment

          • ~HentaiXXX~
            Banned
            • Apr 2007
            • 2955

            #20
            Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

            I couldn't pay attention to it, I just...hated it right from the start. >__>

            Comment

            • BabyViperx3
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2008
              • 444

              #21
              Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

              I watched this like a week ago. It was meh. I don't get why they're glittery when they're in the sunlight. Since when do vampires glow like that? ;_;'






              R.I.P Jellygawd<3

              Comment

              • coraleaterlinda
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2008
                • 415

                #22
                Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                i watched it with a friend. within 5 min i was already ranting about how ridiculous it was. we spent the whole movie making fun of it. God, i swear it was the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #23
                  Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                  I also hate this movie because it ruined the MTV movie awards this year. It is no fun watching something where the same damn movie wins every category. As these little teens and kids suck up to this movie, find the main guy hot, or just vote it cuz it is Twilight and since it is nominated it must be voted for. That movie awards was honestly a waste of time watching due to this movie.

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #24
                    Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                    UltraViolet (the movie) is worse than this lol
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • clarinet89
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 899

                      #25
                      Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                      Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                      I also hate this movie because it ruined the MTV movie awards this year. It is no fun watching something where the same damn movie wins every category. As these little teens and kids suck up to this movie, find the main guy hot, or just vote it cuz it is Twilight and since it is nominated it must be voted for. That movie awards was honestly a waste of time watching due to this movie.
                      This. Absolutely yes.

                      Questionable Content

                      Comment

                      • STD_Sappy
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 728

                        #26
                        Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                        It's a movie. Get over it.
                        Number of AAA's: 649?
                        Number of FC's: 700 something
                        Best AAA: Epidermis, Heavenly Spores
                        Join Date: March 12th, 2008.


                        Sappy.


                        Originally posted by Superfreak04
                        He's Sappy.... He deserves his own thread.
                        Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
                        Amen.
                        Because he's so well known. ;]
                        Lol, I love these people. <3

                        Comment

                        • ~HentaiXXX~
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 2955

                          #27
                          Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                          People worship it.

                          Why can't we hate on it?

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midnight}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 8548

                            #28
                            Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                            I liked the camera shots of the movie. The part where they are high in the trees is an AMAZING shot. Would make a few great photographs as well.

                            I guess the best way to begon of having watched it, is to mock it.

                            BTW: Alice is awesome, I wish there had been more of her in the books and the movies.

                            Comment

                            • Oni-Paranoia
                              No fucks
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #29
                              Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                              Twilight V.s. Cloverfield

                              Which is worse

                              Comment

                              • jellygod
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1703

                                #30
                                Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                                never gonna watch it, aint happening. Even if i was in rubix's situation i would have rather made up a BS excuse and look like a total DBAG then watch that movie.

                                RETIRED
                                ___________________________
                                Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                                Styles- index,spread
                                Tier Points: 148
                                Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                                "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                                Comment

                                Working...