I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OnixRose
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 1023

    #31
    Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

    what has been seen...

    also everytime I'm in a bookstore I always hear some kind of twilight banter, I'm going to start bringing ear plugs

    1000% supporter of FFR character additions
    Originally posted by leonid
    FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #32
      Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

      I got dragged into it by three girls. They're my best friends, so I almost HAD to go! One other guy got dragged into it with me so we just sat there making fun of the movie the whole way through.

      Even worse, I was forced into making a twilight shirt! All the girls were like "Edward and I should be together!" all over their shirts. So I put "Bella and Rosalie should be together!"

      (I forget how to spell Rosalie's name, so I hope that's right XD)

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #33
        Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault



        Comment

        • MrRubix
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2026
          • 8340

          #34
          Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

          Comment

          • funmonkey54
            The Chill Keeper
            • Oct 2007
            • 4127

            #35
            Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

            I Hate Twilight Fan Club anyone?

            Comment

            • sticklydude
              r.i.p. tiny hippo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2165

              #36
              Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

              My eyes T_T

              Comment

              • ScaryArrows..
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 308

                #37
                Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                Poor Rubix...he didn't even have a chance...

                Comment

                • ScaryArrows..
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 308

                  #38
                  Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  I saw this and I was like "Yeah!" So I clicked it and I got Gg'ed.

                  But I gg'ed it by holding enter


                  GG

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #39
                    Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                    If you saw Ultraviolet you'd probably want to jump off a building XD
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • MrRubix
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2026
                      • 8340

                      #40
                      Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                      If you saw Ultraviolet you'd probably want to jump off a building XD
                      I've seen Ultraviolet. Yes, it's a pretty damn bad movie.

                      I'd still rather watch that over Twilight.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                      Comment

                      • korny
                        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                        • May 2004
                        • 4385

                        #41
                        Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                        The author of the series is mormon. My family is mormon. So trust me when I say this, that that movie is the epitomy of mormon propaganda.

                        Comment

                        • Panic4Me
                          o_o
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 911

                          #42
                          Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                          I read the books and loved them.
                          I saw the movie and enjoyed it.
                          I'm going to see the second one when it comes out in November.
                          I know, I fail. :]
                          Unofficial Slayerific Phantominizer 1st Tournament: D1 - 1st place
                          The Krunkykäse Tournament!: D2 - 2nd place
                          SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity (June): D2 - 2nd place

                          ♥R.I.P. Jellygod♥


                          Comment

                          • NFD
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 4715

                            #43
                            Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                            Originally posted by korny
                            The author of the series is mormon. My family is mormon. So trust me when I say this, that that movie is the epitomy of mormon propaganda.
                            My mom says I'm overreacting when I say that. I call it mormon propaganda all the time too.

                            Comment

                            • TheGreatDecay
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 154

                              #44
                              Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                              When he glittered, it just looked so stupid.
                              Last edited by TheGreatDecay; 07-10-2009, 07:04 PM. Reason: d'oh, verb tenses

                              Comment

                              • korny
                                It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                                • May 2004
                                • 4385

                                #45
                                Re: I saw Twilight yesterday, but I swear it wasn't my fault

                                Originally posted by NFD
                                My mom says I'm overreacting when I say that. I call it mormon propaganda all the time too.
                                I'm 100% completely serious. That movie IS mormon propaganda. Not a doubt in my mind.

                                Comment

                                Working...