OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

    Went out with my girlfriend then some friends. Didn't go Trick-Or-Treating, though.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Tater Tot
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 582

      #17
      Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

      I had fun today, I wore my space ghost costume from 12:30pm to 8:00pm at work, ran through the plaza where my work is with it on, cape flapping triumphantly, while a group of Pakistani people stared in awe. Then I went to the dollar store where I bought some strawberry pop rocks while a Mexican family stared at me. And for dinner I went to the nearby Chinese restaurant and made them all laugh too at my sheer awesomeness.

      After I got home from work, I went and visited my grandma and grandpa and showed them my space ghost costume. They gave me some candy corn which I took and tried to melt using a scented candle but I dropped the candy corn in the puddle of wax building up in the candle and had to use pencil nubs to fish it out of the hot wax. Then my grandma and I sat back and talked about our hopes for Obama to win while my grandpa watched some guy play "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" All this was done wearing my costume.

      Those were my Halloween escapades, anybody else want to share?
      Last edited by Tater Tot; 10-31-2008, 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar


      All images are links, click one and have fun!

      Comment

      • sumzup
        (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
        • Nov 2005
        • 1398

        #18
        Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        i didn't get invited to any parties

        cry w/ me
        You could always crash one; as long as you go after everyone gets drunk, no one will notice.

        Comment

        • alexdestructions
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 1757

          #19
          Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

          You are not alone, I didn't go trick or treating. But I got LOTS OF CANDY FROM STORE. <3
          Originally posted by who_cares973
          playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
          Originally posted by xferrarix
          actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

          Comment

          • NFD
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 4715

            #20
            Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

            I just kinda sat around. I downloaded the original Doom, and played that. I was supposed to go to a party, but eh.

            Comment

            • Xx{neon}xX
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2007
              • 500

              #21
              Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

              i couldnt go trick or treating cause i had a cross country meet from 11am to like got back at my house at 8 or 9 :/
              Originally posted by [TeRa]
              dossar and isaac gave birth to neon
              cousins of this family explainz all dese nigs poppin out of nowhere like yo im a vibragod waz good bro This is why I stopped vibrating, I realized I didn't stand a chance against the Johansson family.

              Comment

              • Mr. Bob
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2008
                • 687

                #22
                Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                candy sucks
                (gta reference)

                but yea, i dislike candy and i live out in the boonies so i sat at home and ate icecream

                beastttttt

                Comment

                • Izzy
                  Snek
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 9195

                  #23
                  Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                  I watched recount with my parents. Good Halloween. I guess. I only used to go tricker treating in elementary school.

                  Comment

                  • jump_the_bullet
                    Oh you fancy, huh?
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 912

                    #24
                    Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    I watched recount with my parents. Good Halloween. I guess. I only used to go tricker treating in elementary school.
                    good movie

                    didnt go treak or treating. havent in many many many years.
                    man i feel old

                    Comment

                    • LJRoX
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2762

                      #25
                      Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                      Yeah, I don't really care about the candy, it's so fun with friends, we egg houses and **** xp.

                      Comment

                      • foilman8805
                        smoke wheat hail satin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5704

                        #26
                        Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                        Yeah, egging houses makes you ****ing .

                        Comment

                        • Crashfan3
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2937

                          #27
                          Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                          Me and my bro scored about two and a half pounds each, hit about 50 or 60 houses in the northwest district. Not bad, considering last year the sky opened up and we got soaked so we had to quit early.

                          Comment

                          • Flandre Scarlet
                            Death
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 903

                            #28
                            Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                            I live in a trailer park with elderly folk, staying with my grandma, so there isn't any place close that I know well to go Trick or Treating =(

                            But my mom and grandma bought me several bags of assorted sweet and sour candies, as well as some chocolate ones like Reese's and Kit-Kat's <3
                            Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                            Comment

                            • Izzy
                              Snek
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 9195

                              #29
                              Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                              The end product of tricker treating just isn't that exciting when i can go to walmart and purchase 5 dollars of candy.

                              Comment

                              • Artic_counter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1002

                                #30
                                Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                                I didn't go trick-or-treating but I had a small party with 4 of my friends.


                                Comment

                                Working...