OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Djr Rap dancer
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2008
    • 409

    #31
    Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

    I get to drugstore and I buy some candy for celebrate a bit the Halloween.
    But first time this year that I saw nobody get candy.
    I mean like I saw 6 or 7 kids, but they were like 5 or 6 year old.....
    Weird to see that Halloween is not like in 1995...
    Look like kids change a lot since they got what they want.... :S
    Nvm......Good Halloween to all.


    "Don't do this..."
    "Don't do what?"

    Comment

    • LLaMaSaUceYup
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 3759

      #32
      Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

      I didn't have anyone to go with either, though that didn't stop me from getting my nights worth of candy/ chance to scare small children with my new saw mask. : ]

      Though Halloween isn't over for me yet, party tonight!

      Comment

      • x After Dawn x
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1613

        #33
        Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

        I didn't because I didn't.
        Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
        Alcohol make peoples retard.
        Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
        Just take nicotine patch lol

        Comment

        • Djr Rap dancer
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2008
          • 409

          #34
          Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

          Originally posted by x After Dawn x
          I didn't because I didn't.
          OMG your are so intelligent.


          "Don't do this..."
          "Don't do what?"

          Comment

          • Phynx
            I'm Forever
            • Mar 2007
            • 3005

            #35
            Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

            I didn't go cause my brother is having his anniversary party tonight and I'm in charge of music... SO F*CKING BORING!!! Payden is out terrorizing the neighborhoods in Canada and I SOOOOOO want to be there cause that's fun as hell. OMFG! All my friends here are out smashing pumpkins in peoples yards, also fun as hell. Even my cousins are out trick or treating old tradition style and even THAT would be more entertaining than sitting in front of a stereo changing songs as one finishes UGH!!! GAY!
            Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

            Comment

            • funmonkey54
              The Chill Keeper
              • Oct 2007
              • 4127

              #36
              Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

              Went to my friend Riley's house with her friend Katie. We sat and watched The Marsh.
              Pulled the yawn and stretch move AND got away with it on Riley.
              Then we just sat there and watched the movie half the time and looked at each other half the time.

              Comment

              • clarinet89
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 899

                #37
                Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                I went to a small party, but nothing much happened. I might still go out tonight again.

                Questionable Content

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #38
                  Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                  I went gangsta tonight.

                  Comment

                  • Djr Rap dancer
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2008
                    • 409

                    #39
                    Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                    I'm so stupid that I will play ffr and watch a horror film after.
                    lol normally party here finish always by a fight or police come.
                    Kids are to drunk and make stupids things in the night.....
                    I like more do the troll than make **** on the city.


                    "Don't do this..."
                    "Don't do what?"

                    Comment

                    • Oni-Paranoia
                      No fucks
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #40
                      Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                      Originally posted by bmah
                      I went gangsta tonight.
                      dats how i do all day (excluding the time online)
                      ALSO
                      UNLIKE everyone who didnt and claim that have never gone for some odd reason.... Ive gon every year till last year
                      wouldve stopped at 13 but some hot chick wanted me to go... hehe..

                      Comment

                      • Djr Rap dancer
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2008
                        • 409

                        #41
                        Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                        Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                        stopped at 13 but some hot chick wanted me to go... hehe..[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
                        XD at 13 year old , I was playing doctor XD
                        Stop trolling lol


                        "Don't do this..."
                        "Don't do what?"

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #42
                          Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                          Djr Rap dancer every single ****ing post you make has to do with trolls.

                          I wish you would stop.

                          Comment

                          • Djr Rap dancer
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2008
                            • 409

                            #43
                            Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                            XD you don't know me I see.
                            I'm the troll of ffr
                            Don't worries, I love you all <3


                            "Don't do this..."
                            "Don't do what?"

                            Comment

                            • IAAW
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 3008

                              #44
                              Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                              I didn't go because of these reasons:

                              1.) No costume.
                              2.) Crappy neighborhood.
                              3.) Didn't really give a **** anyway.

                              PS: Buy a ****ing bag of candy or shut up.

                              Comment

                              • bmah
                                shots FIRED
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 8448

                                #45
                                Re: OMG I DIDN'T GET TO GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!! Q_Q Thread

                                Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                                dats how i do all day (excluding the time online)
                                ALSO
                                UNLIKE everyone who didnt and claim that have never gone for some odd reason.... Ive gon every year till last year
                                wouldve stopped at 13 but some hot chick wanted me to go... hehe..
                                Haha, I STILL GO xD

                                Can't miss out on the benefits of a year's supply of chocolate bars...
                                Of course it doesn't matter if you hate sweets though.

                                Comment

                                Working...