OFMG FORUM DRAMA LIEK WUT!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #46
    Does anyone remember Clessy? The user that posted the racy activities of the FFR chat user, the underage girl that performed illegal acts on her cam, he posted a link of that on this site. Incidents like this give Synthlight reason to make more mods. In the end, it doesn't matter what you think of a certain individual, you may like them or hate them, but Synthlight's final word stands. I'm sure that if he saw something that he perceived to be abuse he would address it, and pending on the severity of the abuse the punishment could range from a written reprimand to a stripping of admin powers. Arch0wl is a admin, end of story. I can't say I personally like or hate him, I honestly don't care, it's a forum for a game that is quite entertaining, not my life. But in the end it all comes to whether or not you respect Synthlight's judgement, stop bickering, start posting, if things get out of hand, I'm sure the upper management will take care of it.

    Thanks,

    Specforces
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • Arch0wl
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 6344

      #47
      Originally posted by VxDx
      How will it make people stop at all? Locking a topic is hardly a reprocussion that would dissuade someone from posting.
      And what do you think would be better?

      If I were to ban someone, you guys would start a huge bitchfest about it and just say that I was abusing my power. No one listens if I tell them to stop, especially you, and I can't ban people for being stubborn.

      Comment

      • altairian
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 2055

        #48
        sigh this is all just retarded. Arch you know you'll hear from me if you pull any crap like you did yesterday.
        Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

        Comment

        • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 3078

          #49
          Will everyone shut up?

          Give him a chance and stop your bitching.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #50
            Originally posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
            Will everyone shut up?

            Give him a chance and stop your bitching.
            perfectly said

            lay off arch and let him do his job, he hasnt done anything wrong yet, so dont complain.

            arch is the best for the job. hands down.

            Comment

            • VxDx
              FFR Player
              • May 2003
              • 1871

              #51
              You're all morons. Every last one of you. Arch isn't the best for the job, because anyone can be a fucking mod. You lock topics...that's all. To be a good mod, you should be neutral, since you work for the board, not for yourself. Is Arch neutral?? Can you honestly say that you don't think he's just a little biased. The best mod would be someone who could just do their job and not post their opinion, because frankly, saying anything in a locking post is basically saying "Hey, here's what I think, and I get the last word, so nobody can argue with me anymore."

              A perfect mod never says anything, and only regulates. How then, is arch the perfect mod?

              I'm not arguing that he's a bad mod, and only did in my first post. This whole thing came about because he needlessly edited a post he told me to make. If he moderates well, great. This isn't a personal issue. If he makes it a personal issue, then that's when I'll have problems with it.

              Comment

              • Privateer
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 2962

                #52
                Vx wins.

                Arch wins.

                stfu wins.

                Comment

                Working...