A toast to killing off who we once were

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertsona
    missa in h-moll
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 4000

    #91
    Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

    wait what happens if it goes private

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #92
      Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

      It'll be like FFya and I'll go back to playing. Just join the user group first, then help me get it private again. I'm sure we can rally enough support, seeing that most of the people I used to play with quit for the same reasons. Retards joining.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #93
        Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

        Originally posted by rzr
        It'll be like FFya and I'll go back to playing. Just join the user group first, then help me get it private again. I'm sure we can rally enough support, seeing that most of the people I used to play with quit for the same reasons. Retards joining.
        Bro, all the good folks quit long before then. Getting it back to what you consider its "heyday" wouldn't be an achievement by any stretch of the imagination. Getting it back to games 10~30... now that would be greatness.

        Comment

        • Silver_Brian
          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2005
          • 5576

          #94
          Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

          The internet has changed me for the worse.

          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

          Comment

          Working...