A toast to killing off who we once were

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gano
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 997

    #16
    Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

    I kinda wish I knew FFR had a forum when my first account was made in '04 but instead I lurked L&L and NETJ on arch0wl.
    grats on 8k mead

    doraemon bustin caps

    Comment

    • OrganisM
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 2644

      #17
      Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

      Too much alcohol. No more for you.

      PS - regardless of whether I'm abrasive all the time, I do put an honest effort into supporting the site and perhaps contributing by being a member of the community, though it's kind of hard to expect people to do that when typically what most who come here are met with is completely witless irritable sarcasm.

      Regardless of whether I try to make an honest contribution, I'm quite often treated like crap because a lot of you enjoy having somebody you can pretend to have superiority over, rather than an honest conversation. And you wonder why the forums don't have much traffic beyond the idiots who are willing to brave it who are typically brain-damaged by you guys before they start to post.
      .

      Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
      "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
      because the venom gets into the blood stream which
      spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
      changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

      Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


      Originally Posted by
      MrRubix[link]:
      "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

      Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
      "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

      Comment

      • welsh_girl
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1366

        #18
        Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

        Compared to now and nearly 5 years ago when I joined, things seem to have gone down.

        Back then I never posted in the forums, always looked, never poted.
        That was because the topics were good and being 13/14 I never felt old enough or clever enough to post in them.

        Now every topic is so simple to post in unlike the old days.

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #19
          Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          all in all i think mead is being pretty melodramatic though
          Sorry dude, drinking alone and particularly stupid threads in CC along with a milestone post do that to me.

          dicks

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #20
            Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

            Originally posted by [TeRa]
            I've only been using the forums for a little over a year, so I can't say anything about the forums, but I've been an MP reg. for nearly 3 years now, and this year is pretty dull compared to the previous 2 years. It's a little depressing honestly, considering MP is the main reason I still come to this site every day.
            i agree 100% with this post since its pretty much the same with me. i only started posting in the forums regularly this year but ive been an mp regular for a little over 2 years

            Comment

            • BigBoss37
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2007
              • 1099

              #21
              Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

              I remember when ffr was cool, ah those were the days.

              Comment

              • s0ulst0n3
                <SPACE FOR RENT>
                • Sep 2006
                • 2076

                #22
                Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                Originally posted by BigBoss37
                I remember when ffr was cool, ah those were the days.
                FFR was cool?

                Ohi there mehd.
                PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                Comment

                • s0ulst0n3
                  <SPACE FOR RENT>
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2076

                  #23
                  Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  all in all i think mead is being pretty melodramatic though
                  ..
                  PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                  ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #24
                    Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                    Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
                    ..

                    Nice job at making one of the most useless double post' I've ever seen in my life.

                    I noticed a change just in the year I've been posting, I'm over this site because of all these new people who come into our forums, and dumb everything up.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Izzy
                      Snek
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 9195

                      #25
                      Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                      Things are always better before they are popular.

                      Comment

                      • Kairon
                        Still Defiantly Index
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 377

                        #26
                        Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                        Originally posted by EnR
                        I noticed a change just in the year I've been posting, I'm over this site because of all these new people who come into our forums, and dumb everything up.
                        The unfortunate thing is these new people will eventually define what the site is, what the forums are like, and the general level of intelligence carried throughout. Some of the idiots floating around here may even grow up to be MODS... with BAN POWERS.

                        I predict that within 10 years there will be a special subset area of Chit-Chat reserved specifically for buttsecks and penis jokes.


                        i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #27
                          Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                          Originally posted by Kairon
                          I predict that within 10 years there will be a special subset area of Chit-Chat reserved specifically for buttsecks and penis jokes.
                          I'm guessing you don't go to MP chat.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • foilman8805
                            smoke wheat hail satin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5704

                            #28
                            Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #29
                              Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                              ze
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #30
                                Re: A toast to killing off who we once were

                                I haven't had the balls to say this myself. Thank you, Mead, for saying this. I think someone had to.

                                I have been here for almost a year, and dear god do I miss the way it was before...

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...