KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stoners_netname
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 264

    #46
    Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

    Reporting from Kentucky:

    KFC wasn't started here.

    I vote fried chicken in general is gross.

    Comment

    • darkshark
      Nothing.
      • Nov 2004
      • 4189

      #47
      Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

      KFC is horrible. It's amazing how many pounds of grease they can fit on one piece of chicken.

      Comment

      • OneHandNow
        Banned
        • Sep 2006
        • 5305

        #48
        Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

        wtf fried chicken is amazing

        but homemade fried chicken with bbq sauce > kfc

        Comment

        • Flandre Scarlet
          Death
          • Feb 2008
          • 903

          #49
          Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

          Originally posted by OneHandNow
          wtf fried chicken is amazing

          but homemade fried chicken with bbq sauce > kfc
          This, but spicy honey BBQ sauce instead ;3

          My mom makes fried chicken so good...wish I was back home ;_;
          Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

          Comment

          • welsh_girl
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 1366

            #50
            Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

            Nice bump.

            I wondered how the **** I was on the front page with a comment (a shit one at that).

            Comment

            • Crashfan3
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 2937

              #51
              Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

              Bumped by a spambot, lol.

              Looking back at my post on page 1 where I said Popeyes is better... the Popeyes in my area closed down later that year. Sad fking day.

              Comment

              • Reincarnate
                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                • Nov 2010
                • 6332

                #52
                Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                Ever since I saw a documentary showing vials containing fat content extracted from major fast food items (Big Mac from McD, Whopper from BK, chicken from KFC, etc), I've stopped dead cold from eating at KFC ever again. That vial was beyond disgusting and I don't want that in my body.

                Comment

                • MrGiggles
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2846

                  #53
                  Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                  Originally posted by Jellygod's sig
                  RETIRED
                  I laughed and then felt really bad

                  Comment

                  • OneHandNow
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5305

                    #54
                    Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                    Originally posted by Reincarnate
                    Ever since I saw a documentary showing vials containing fat content extracted from major fast food items (Big Mac from McD, Whopper from BK, chicken from KFC, etc), I've stopped dead cold from eating at KFC ever again. That vial was beyond disgusting and I don't want that in my body.
                    documentary link please

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #55
                      Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                      saw it years ago so idk where it was, was on tv

                      Comment

                      • kommisar
                        Dark Chancellor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 7328

                        #56
                        Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                        i'm more concerned about the amount of salt than fat, honestly.

                        there's a reason the double down isn't in canada anymore

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #57
                          Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                          I hate KFC.


                          Comment

                          • Reincarnate
                            x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 6332

                            #58
                            Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                            The double down is a disgusting invention lol.

                            Almost as bad as this.

                            Comment

                            • xXAll-ProXx
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 2040

                              #59
                              Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                              Originally posted by Reincarnate
                              The double down is a disgusting invention lol.

                              Almost as bad as this.
                              um. Ew. is that friggin cum inside the burger? O-o
                              I have a dig bick.

                              Comment

                              • supermousie
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 1074

                                #60
                                Re: KFC Secret Recipe Temporarily Being Moved

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I talk to this chick in Australia and she said they call it Macca's? Does it depend on where you are at there?\
                                I like to type out the entire name, but a lot of people call it Macca's, including myself. Hell, even the TV ads say Macca's.

                                On topic, KFC had what appeared to be the Double Down which didn't sell very well, and is no longer being sold. In order, it had
                                1. Chicken fillet
                                2. BBQ sauce
                                3. Cheese
                                4. Bacon
                                5. More cheese
                                6. Another fillet

                                It wasn't called the Double Down in Aus, and it was guaranteed to clog your arteries and make you obese in ten seconds flat. It was the very worst burger -health wise- I'd ever had the misfortune to eat. Ever.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                yolo

                                Comment

                                Working...