first day of school- im stylin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NFD
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 4715

    #46
    Re: first day of school- im stylin

    Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
    Just finished my first day of high school about 3 hours ago. I have to admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The grade 9's were way worse then the grade 11's and 12's. I became friends with older people much faster. =P

    Here's my schedule..

    8:14 - 8:20 = Homeroom (214)
    Block A 8:20 - 9:20 = English (ENG1DI)
    Block B 9:27 - 10:27 = MSIP (312)
    Block C 10:34 - 11:34 = Math (MPM1DI)
    Lunch 11:34 - 12:33 = Whee!
    Block D 12:33 - 1:33 = Phys-Ed (PPL1OY)
    Block E 1:40 - 2:40 = French (FSF1DI)

    In the course codes, D = Academic. ^__^

    EDIT: I wore an Iron Maiden T-shirt, a Megadeth hat, and my Metallica pants. o:
    And my regular West 49 shoes.
    Ver hawt Josh, ;3

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #47
      Re: first day of school- im stylin

      I've been in school for three weeks now. You guys are so lucky you get to start so late.

      Oh yeah, here is my schedule:

      Period 1 - Learning Strategies III/IV
      Period 2 - Gaming/Simulation
      Period 3 - Algebra 2 Honors
      Period 4 - Anatomy & Physiology Honors
      Period 5 - AP US History
      Period 6 - English 3 Honors


      Meh...at least you get extra GPA points for those classes. Too bad my first two periods don't offer honors/AP classes.

      Still a nobody at school.


      P.S 1000th post get.


      ~Bynary Fission
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • super kid
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 1359

        #48
        Re: first day of school- im stylin

        Period 1 - English 12 honors
        Period 2 - economics
        Period 3 - Weight lifting
        Period 4 - sleep
        Period 5 - sleep
        Period 6 - baseball practice or sleep which ever i feel like that day.
        Originally posted by KgZ
        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

        Comment

        • Crashfan3
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 2937

          #49
          Re: first day of school- im stylin

          I'll be wearing my shirt from some KoЯn tour I went to in 2006, along with some skate pants, and my only pair of street shoes.

          Will update with schedule when I get it.

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #50
            Re: first day of school- im stylin

            Haha, school.

            I don't plan on going back, but if I need to I will.

            I'm tired of High School and all the drama.



            I doubt I'd get new clothes though, I already missed the first day.
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • poochieCREAM
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 480

              #51
              Re: first day of school- im stylin

              score some major chick cream with that ffr shirt.
              LOVEGENERATION.

              Comment

              Working...