first day of school- im stylin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yoshiisland
    FFR R1 Pikachu
    • Feb 2007
    • 953

    #16
    Re: first day of school- im stylin

    I wanted to wear my FFR shirt, but we have stupid uniforms. ><

    Its my second week already.

    Comment

    • TC_llama499
      Resident Rock Climber
      • Feb 2008
      • 1573

      #17
      Re: first day of school- im stylin

      yeah i have been in college since the 18 lol you guys are lucky starting all late

      Comment

      • knuckles2224
        Angel Island ♥
        • Jun 2007
        • 1530

        #18
        Re: first day of school- im stylin

        They won't let us wear jeans for my first day of school, im about to do it anyways just cause they aren't gonna stop me lol, I'm also gonna be style, got me a fresh pair of Air forces =)


        Originally posted by arrekusuof93
        Knuckles you're just a rebel

        Comment

        • championanwar
          Ask Nuro! x3
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2004
          • 2588

          #19
          Re: first day of school- im stylin

          We have to wear uniform. We cant choose what we wear. stop complaining

          Originally posted by aperson
          all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
          aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
          aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
          Click Here

          Comment

          • robertsona
            missa in h-moll
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 4000

            #20
            Re: first day of school- im stylin

            oxford shirt plus tie plus khakis plus belt

            Comment

            • UnkownMan
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 1569

              #21
              Re: first day of school- im stylin

              LOL. I wanna still be in school... Damn you mother nature!
              Originally posted by Choofers
              2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
              We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

              Comment

              • customstuff
                ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                • Nov 2006
                • 4892

                #22
                Re: first day of school- im stylin

                Tomorrow is D-day for me.

                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                Originally posted by customstuff
                Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                welcome to D6

                start playing

                Comment

                • Psychotik
                  Heckin' Cute
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 1729

                  #23
                  Re: first day of school- im stylin

                  Originally posted by championanwar
                  We have to wear uniform.
                  Same here. I'm lucky 'cause I have athletic leadership so I get gym class 6 times in a 9 day cycle.
                  Check out my Speedruns
                  Originally posted by TEEX
                  I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants.

                  Comment

                  • Orange Dude
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 168

                    #24
                    Re: first day of school- im stylin

                    Pics or it didn't happen. =P

                    First day for me tomorrow and I have a bunch of crap to round up.

                    Comment

                    • MystictheHedgehog
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 699

                      #25
                      Re: first day of school- im stylin

                      Geez....Yay homeschooling! And I hated uniforms. When I was in school, it was white collared shirt, tucked in, belt, with navy, khaki, or black dress pants. Jackets had to be plain, hoodies had to be a plain white or plain black. I was considered a rebel for wearing a plain gray one >.<. I stopped abiding by the dress code 3 weeks in though. I figured out if you wear a hoody, they don't check to see if you are really wearing your uniform shirt.
                      Originally posted by Jerry DB
                      how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                      Comment

                      • Plan_Bsk81127
                        snooches
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6420

                        #26
                        Re: first day of school- im stylin

                        Originally posted by jellygod
                        first day of school today, and im rockin my ffr t-shirt, gym shorts, and long styled haircut that i havent had cut in 7 months . first day of school for anyone else today?
                        This sounds like me almost everyday. Even the cut.

                        Comment

                        • DrKirth
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 484

                          #27
                          Re: first day of school- im stylin

                          I still got a couple weeks to go before classes start.


                          Be efficient.

                          Comment

                          • foilman8805
                            smoke wheat hail satin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5704

                            #28
                            Re: first day of school- im stylin

                            Originally posted by DrKirth
                            I still got a couple weeks to go before classes start.
                            Same for me.

                            Where do you go to college?

                            Comment

                            • Devilution
                              doin' just fine
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 822

                              #29
                              Re: first day of school- im stylin

                              Our school requires that we wear a school uniform, I actually don't mind it because I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear or anything so it doesn't bother me.

                              Comment

                              • DrKirth
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 484

                                #30
                                Re: first day of school- im stylin

                                UC San Diego.


                                Be efficient.

                                Comment

                                Working...