Re: China banned child singer with crooked teeth from singing at opening ceremony
China is such an image driven country because they need to hide what's underneath regarding human rights as well as government control and corruption. So, this political/social stunt does nothing but confirm what I think.
I'm surprised this story even got out to the public considering how clandestine Olympic operations have been, and coupled with the control of Internet access while reporters are in Beijing, I'm even more surprised.
China is such an image driven country because they need to hide what's underneath regarding human rights as well as government control and corruption. So, this political/social stunt does nothing but confirm what I think.
I'm surprised this story even got out to the public considering how clandestine Olympic operations have been, and coupled with the control of Internet access while reporters are in Beijing, I'm even more surprised.


.jpg)
Comment