Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foilman8805
    smoke wheat hail satin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 5704

    #31
    Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

    Originally posted by Beethovens mask
    I'm not sure. Foil isn't capitalized, but I guess I wouldn't capitalize foil in a sentence either, nor man. Hmmm, now I'm confused.
    Well, you're the one with OCD. That's why I'm asking. I personally do not give a ****. Note the lowercase name and the numbers. =)

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #32
      Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

      Originally posted by Beethovens mask
      I don't like Sophomores who think they're tough **** because they haven't been freshmen for 3 months.
      yes

      I hate people who try to act "gansta".
      yes

      I don't like it when people have numbers in their names. It just kinda annoys me. It's so... uneven. (No OCD)
      **** you ;__;

      I don't like ex-girlfriends who think I should pay attention to them.
      god yes

      I don't like people who wear visors! I don't know why. They are so touristy.
      visors look funny lol

      I don't like people who don't crop their scores before submitting them!!!
      i do that all the time >;D

      Originally posted by korny
      I will admit, I do hate the word silly.
      silly is a silly word

      Comment

      • Beethovens mask
        FFR Veteran
        • Dec 2007
        • 1569

        #33
        Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

        Originally posted by foilman8805
        Well, you're the one with OCD. That's why I'm asking. I personally do not give a ****. Note the lowercase name and the numbers. =)
        I think I'm going to give up DCO dna og cixelsyd.
        Originally posted by fastfingers65
        beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

        Comment

        • footbull3196
          Banned
          • Oct 2007
          • 514

          #34
          Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

          Originally posted by KgZ
          I think I want to punch you.
          Go ahead, i really dont care, just dont spam this thread

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #35
            Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

            I hate the fact that 3rd style isn't released yet.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • makdaddy
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2003
              • 1688

              #36
              Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

              stop goddamn fighting you idiots

              anyways

              sometimes I hate random people that I have never talked to, is that so bad?

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #37
                Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                Originally posted by EnR
                I hate the fact that 3rd style isn't released yet.
                yes

                Comment

                • foilman8805
                  smoke wheat hail satin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5704

                  #38
                  Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                  Originally posted by footbull3196
                  Go ahead, i really dont care, just dont spam this thread
                  I've got some special Golden Honey Grail Spam for you. This **** is collector's edition - epic spam right here.



                  And yes, I was obligated to do this.

                  Comment

                  • Beethovens mask
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 1569

                    #39
                    Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                    Originally posted by EnR
                    I hate the fact that 3rd style isn't released yet.
                    Yes. Add that to my list.
                    Originally posted by makdaddy
                    stop goddamn fighting you idiots
                    This.... IS..... SPARTAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by fastfingers65
                    beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #40
                      Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                      Originally posted by foilman8805

                      And yes, I was obligated to do this.
                      you werent obligated to do anything youre just trying to be cool

                      Comment

                      • Beethovens mask
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 1569

                        #41
                        Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                        Originally posted by who_cares973
                        youre just trying to be cool
                        Who isn't? I try to be cool but I fail.
                        Originally posted by fastfingers65
                        beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #42
                          Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                          Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                          Who isn't? I try to be cool but I fail.

                          higher speed mod and you should get better also try switching to spread

                          Comment

                          • foilman8805
                            smoke wheat hail satin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5704

                            #43
                            Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            you werent obligated to do anything youre just trying to be cool
                            Yes, note my epic place in your signature.

                            I must be doing something right, huh.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #44
                              Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                              Originally posted by foilman8805
                              Yes, note my epic place in your signature.

                              I must be doing something right, huh.

                              im a nobody so it doesnt really mean much

                              Comment

                              • footbull3196
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 514

                                #45
                                Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                                Anyways, I also hate that Asian people who spell it AZN think that they're better than us white people. For example, I'm in 5 honors classes, and I was ordering books for English, and the Asian lady who was selling them assumed I was in regulars English, and when I told her I was in honors, she acted really surprised.

                                I know those Asian people think they're better than white people, but I'm out to prove them wrong.

                                Who's with me?

                                Comment

                                Working...