Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 693

    #16
    Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    Speaks for itself, etc.

    Also, I dislike people who spam Chit-Chat up with awful threads.

    EDIT: No, I can't relate to what you're saying. ^__^
    Yeah, this is almost worse than the sig spam from yesterday. Except that made my computer angry, and these threads just make me angry.
    Funny stuff goes in this area right?

    Comment

    • Beethovens mask
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2007
      • 1569

      #17
      Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

      I don't like Sophomores who think they're tough **** because they haven't been freshmen for 3 months.

      I hate people who try to act "gansta".

      I don't like it when people have numbers in their names. It just kinda annoys me. It's so... uneven. (No OCD)

      I don't like ex-girlfriends who think I should pay attention to them.

      I don't like people who wear visors! I don't know why. They are so touristy.

      I don't like people who don't crop their scores before submitting them!!!
      Originally posted by fastfingers65
      beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

      Comment

      • foilman8805
        smoke wheat hail satin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 5704

        #18
        Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

        Originally posted by Beethovens mask
        I don't like it when people have numbers in their names. It just kinda annoys me. It's so... uneven. (No OCD)
        Well! Excuse me!

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wD3v1L
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 693

          #19
          Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

          Originally posted by Beethovens mask
          I don't like it when people have numbers in their names. It just kinda annoys me. It's so... uneven. (No OCD)
          I don't like when people who make crappy threads are encouraged to make more of them.
          Funny stuff goes in this area right?

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #20
            Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

            Originally posted by foilman8805
            Well! Excuse me, princess!
            Fixed.
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • gnr61
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7251

              #21
              Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

              uh oh im pretty sure beethovens mask hates me.........
              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #22
                Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                nifty thread.

                Comment

                • Beethovens mask
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 1569

                  #23
                  Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                  Originally posted by foilman8805
                  Well! Excuse me!
                  It's not that I don't like people who have numbers in their name. I have a lot of friends that have them. I think they are just uneven. OCD.....

                  Like I straighten pencils on my desks and crap. It's weird.
                  Originally posted by fastfingers65
                  beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

                  Comment

                  • fido123
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 4245

                    #24
                    Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                    Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                    I don't like it when people have numbers in their names. It just kinda annoys me. It's so... uneven. (No OCD)
                    I hate that too...what I would do for a new username


                    1. Ignorance
                    2. Stealing
                    3. Boasting
                    4. People who pretend to be emo/in a lot of trouble when they're life really isn't that bad
                    5. People who take anything that refers to anything racial as racist

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 693

                      #25
                      Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                      What does straightening pencils on your desk have to do with having numbers in one's name?
                      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                      Comment

                      • korny
                        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                        • May 2004
                        • 4385

                        #26
                        Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                        I will admit, I do hate the word silly.

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #27
                          Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                          Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                          OCD.....
                          Yet you're okay with the fact that your username is missing an apostrophe and a capital 'm'?

                          Comment

                          • Beethovens mask
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 1569

                            #28
                            Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                            Originally posted by foilman8805
                            Yet you're okay with the fact that your username is missing an apostrophe and a capital 'm'?
                            Actually, the apostrophe prevents you from receiving all normal tokens, skill tokens, and achievement tokens. In my book, I can live not having an apostrophe. Also when I type mask in a sentence I don't capitalize it, whereas Beethoven I do.
                            Originally posted by fastfingers65
                            beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

                            Comment

                            • foilman8805
                              smoke wheat hail satin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5704

                              #29
                              Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                              Okay, I see the logic for the apostrophe, but it's a name. I'd just think you'd capitalize it all.

                              Comment

                              • Beethovens mask
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 1569

                                #30
                                Re: Things I Hate (and that other people can relate to)

                                Originally posted by foilman8805
                                Okay, I see the logic for the apostrophe, but it's a name. I'd just think you'd capitalize it all.
                                I'm not sure. Foil isn't capitalized, but I guess I wouldn't capitalize foil in a sentence either, nor man. Hmmm, now I'm confused.
                                Originally posted by fastfingers65
                                beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

                                Comment

                                Working...