Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Five Fingered Fish
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2008
    • 44

    #46
    Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

    Originally posted by LLaMaSaUceYup
    Eyebrow dude.
    Now you just have to figure out if you want left or right.
    ;P
    left for sure.
    who would want right?

    Comment

    • danthemano
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 264

      #47
      Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

      Originally posted by Five Fingered Fish
      left for sure.
      who would want right?
      yeah, i would definitely go for the left. i would just never imagine going for right. it justs seems somewhat unnatural...
      to me, at least
      Originally posted by MrDespair
      You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

      Comment

      • andy-o24
        Married Man
        • May 2006
        • 1528

        #48
        Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

        If you're gonna' pull through with this go all out. Gauge your ears and leave it at that. I have a friend who did that and it looks pretty balla'.

        -o24
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

        When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

        Comment

        • ViciousDelicious
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 144

          #49
          Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

          I'd LOVE to gauge my ears but I just dont think it'd look good on meh >.<

          Comment

          Working...