Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danthemano
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 264

    #31
    Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

    Originally posted by Mans0n
    I wouldn't get one at all... Think about it, you get into a fight you cant take your piercing out, and they rip it out...ive seen it happen to my friend it aint pretty, also somone could wack around with a super magnet and get your face stuck to it.
    honestly, is that actually a real possibility? people just waving around supermagnets on street corners...?
    Originally posted by MrDespair
    You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

    Comment

    • Beethovens mask
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2007
      • 1569

      #32
      Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

      Everywhere there is a circle. You'll look gorgeous.
      Attached Files
      Originally posted by fastfingers65
      beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

      Comment

      • ViciousDelicious
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 144

        #33
        Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

        Lmao..

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #34
          Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

          I don't know about you, but, I'm going for my eye brow. Perhaps it'd work for you, too.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • speeddemon
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 404

            #35
            Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

            If you're not going to avoid fighting then go for a tongue piercing, they can't exactly rip that out with ease, otherwise eyebrow would probably look best on you.

            Comment

            • ViciousDelicious
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 144

              #36
              Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

              I want a tongue piercing regardless, lol. =D

              Comment

              • Kagami_Hiiragi
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2008
                • 261

                #37
                Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                Originally posted by cry4eternity
                none. piercings are stupid.

                hey, you said you wanted opinions
                ^^ weirdo.

                & septum.
                i say.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #38
                  Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                  Originally posted by speeddemon
                  If you're not going to avoid fighting then go for a tongue piercing, they can't exactly rip that out with ease, otherwise eyebrow would probably look best on you.
                  For the win.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Chrissi
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 3019

                    #39
                    Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                    Why do boys fight anyway. It's stupid. I can't imagine trying to fight with someone.
                    C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                    Comment

                    • danthemano
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 264

                      #40
                      Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                      Originally posted by Chrissi
                      Why do boys fight anyway. It's stupid. I can't imagine trying to fight with someone.
                      if there were no fighting, i would probably give up movies. and manga.
                      conflict is the essential source to all outstanding entertainment.
                      Originally posted by MrDespair
                      You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

                      Comment

                      • retard_gamer
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 138

                        #41
                        Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                        i say no. they are for girls only.

                        Comment

                        • danthemano
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 264

                          #42
                          Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                          Originally posted by retard_gamer
                          i say no. they are for girls only.
                          lol, thats what she said
                          Originally posted by MrDespair
                          You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

                          Comment

                          • speeddemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 404

                            #43
                            Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                            I think of fighting as more of a release or a contest. I would think it better to fight, rather than bottle all your anger inside and snap one day, bringing a gun to work, school, or whatever and killing everyone. Contest-wise it's more of something to prove we're stronger than each other, and there's only so far you can go when there are limits.

                            Comment

                            • Five Fingered Fish
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 44

                              #44
                              Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                              Originally posted by danthemano
                              lol, thats what she said
                              omg lawlz.
                              fighting is for angry people.
                              i take my anger out on the wrestling mat.

                              Comment

                              • LLaMaSaUceYup
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3759

                                #45
                                Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                                Eyebrow dude.
                                Now you just have to figure out if you want left or right.
                                ;P

                                Comment

                                Working...