Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fitycent50
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2008
    • 45

    #16
    Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

    Hmm.. no problem.

    Comment

    • ViciousDelicious
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 144

      #17
      Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

      ****. That. Lol.

      Comment

      • danthemano
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 264

        #18
        Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

        honestly, as a straight male who has no tatoos or piercings, i would say that eyebrow piercing is the way to go. it just looks tuff. nose piercings are generally really ugly on everybody, the earlobe also depends on if your ears are "attached" or not. i would not go with the earlobe though, as its kinda iffy about changing your appearance positively. cheek/lip piercings are very noticible, and if your looking for attention, thats what you should go for. if you want to do something crazy that doesn't draw that much attention, i would go for the tongue piercing, as its not visible all the time, and you can choose when to show it. i would probably choose an eyebrow piercing though, just cause thinking about it makes me feel cool. it would also give me some more confidence and stuff. not that i really need it though.
        ultimately, its your decision, but just keep all that in mind, and let me know if i've affected your choice at all..
        best wishes,

        dan.
        Originally posted by MrDespair
        You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

        Comment

        • LLaMaSaUceYup
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 3759

          #19
          Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

          Eye brow, or lip.
          You decide.

          Option one sounds better.
          For you at least.

          I'd say not to get one, but if you are thinking about it....

          Comment

          • jewpinthethird
            (The Fat's Sabobah)
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2002
            • 11711

            #20
            Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

            Get one, doesn't matter where...you'll just take it out in less than a year.

            Comment

            • Silver_Brian
              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2005
              • 5576

              #21
              Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

              Personally, I'd only ever get earrings.

              Originally posted by Moogle-master
              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

              Comment

              • welsh_girl
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 1366

                #22
                Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                I think you'd look good with a Labret.

                Comment

                • NeONKIDPrincess
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 117

                  #23
                  Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                  I looked at your pictures. And I simply must tell you that the first thing that came to mind was 'Snakebites'
                  =D
                  But when I spiraled deep into thought about what I should tell you, I came to the conclusion that may be a septum piercing would look quite amorous.

                  Last edited by NeONKIDPrincess; 07-14-2008, 09:47 AM.


                  I can’t believe that out of more than 499,000,000 sperm, you were the quickest.

                  Comment

                  • UnkownMan
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1569

                    #24
                    Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                    Originally posted by cry4eternity
                    none. piercings are stupid.

                    hey, you said you wanted opinions
                    Nuff said.
                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                    Comment

                    • fo3h4mm3r
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 231

                      #25
                      Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                      If your mind is set on getting one lip or eyebrow or both?

                      Comment

                      • ViciousDelicious
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 144

                        #26
                        Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                        Thanks for de opinions I've always kinda wanted snakebites...and i guess i could see myself with an eyebrow piercing too. Its good to have an outside opinion =D thankz

                        Comment

                        • [TeRa]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 9922

                          #27
                          Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                          Based off this picture, I'm gonna say eyebrow.

                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...photos/190818/

                          Comment

                          • sarahxjane
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2109

                            #28
                            Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                            Just to put my two cents in.

                            I'd say lip on one side.
                            ( I hate then right in the middle on anyone )
                            Or an eyebrow one.

                            This kind perhaps.
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            *knock knock*
                            *opens door*
                            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                            Um, ok. May I help you?
                            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                            as of December 11th 2009.
                            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                            Comment

                            • ViciousDelicious
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 144

                              #29
                              Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                              That's actually the type I was thinking xD

                              Comment

                              • Mans0n
                                Sun and Stars
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2907

                                #30
                                Re: Uhm, I'm in need of opinions, I guess.

                                I wouldn't get one at all... Think about it, you get into a fight you cant take your piercing out, and they rip it out...ive seen it happen to my friend it aint pretty, also somone could wack around with a super magnet and get your face stuck to it.
                                http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                                Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                                Comment

                                Working...