The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chrissi
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 3019

    #31
    Re: The Supreme Court Has Made Necrofilia Illegal

    Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
    very educated post
    Yea, sheep are awesome.
    C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

    Comment

    • Chrissi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 3019

      #32
      Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

      Originally posted by macgravel
      Apparently what you don't understand, is that drugs could lead to murder or even rape. Drug deal goes bad, someone gets shot and dies. Now you have murder.

      They make these laws to stop as many deaths as possible. (Sometimes.............)
      What welp said, but a little shorter and sweeter:

      You don't see alcohol dealers on the street. Sure, alcohol is a dangerous drug and kills millions of people. And we have plenty of addicts - they're called alcoholics. But it's legal, so there is no black market for alcohol. Alcoholics don't have to get their fix from a criminal. Instead they go to their local license liquor outlet and pay some bucks. Sure, it'll run you dry and ruin your life, but no violence and no crime.

      Think of how much crime we could eliminate if the government regulated and had a monopoly over the distribution of all drugs instead of just banning them.
      Last edited by Chrissi; 07-12-2008, 02:41 AM.
      C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #33
        Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

        Except for the fact that plenty of alcoholics turn to violence and crime in order to get more money to feed their alcohol addiction. Just because the physical purchase can be done calmly and safely doesn't mean that there is no violence or danger associated with alcohol addiction.

        As for necrophilia, as D&D has taught us many times, once you're dead, you stop being a PC and start being an object. Objects don't have rights. At best, I could see justifying a ruling forbidding necrophilia on the grounds that it will cause a reasonable degree of mental anguish to the family of the person, but talking about the inability of a dead person to consent is moronic, corpses are chunks of meat. That said: "Ew, gross, that's disgusting" but frankly as long as you aren't digging up graves, or killing people yourself, stumbling onto a corpse in the woods and having your way with it is almost certainly just interfering with a police investigation by dirtying up their crime scene with your DNA.
        Last edited by devonin; 07-12-2008, 09:48 AM.

        Comment

        • Greeson
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 2

          #34
          Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

          Well, thats a shame.

          Comment

          • Chrissi
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 3019

            #35
            Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

            Originally posted by devonin
            Except for the fact that plenty of alcoholics turn to violence and crime in order to get more money to feed their alcohol addiction. Just because the physical purchase can be done calmly and safely doesn't mean that there is no violence or danger associated with alcohol addiction.
            You're right - and I wasn't trying to say that there is no violence or danger involved with alcohol. However, since the government's giving it out, it's the government's problem and they attempt to deal with it. All they do to coke addicts is lock them up.

            As well, most of the violence around alcohol is caused by its effects - alcohol makes angry people angrier. Alcohol takes the most prevalent thing you're thinking about and makes it hard to think about anything else - and a lack of inhibition combined with this leads certain people to become violent while drunk, or while having withdrawl. Now, there are a lot of drugs that don't have this sort of effect. Hallucinogens, for example. If the government was in control of distributing hallucinogens, they would be a great deal safer.

            First of all, they won't be able to be tainted with worst things like PCP. Secondly, they don't often induce violence, so there really would be no violence surrounding these things. Thirdly, they're not addictive, so they pose little or no societal danger. Fourthly, they'd make the government money.
            C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #36
              Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

              Hypothetically, what if there was this really kinky couple, and the woman gets cancer and is dying...and she is all like, "you know, if it's cool with you, I want you to make love to my corpse." And the guy, not realizing that she was stoned out of her mind on pain meds, agrees. Now, should the government interfere with the love of two consenting adults? No! This is preposterous!

              And what about body parts? Can one have their way with amputated body parts? Or use them in sexual acts? Would that still be considered necrophilia?

              Comment

              • 8 Hour Whore
                ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                • Oct 2006
                • 2324

                #37
                Re: The Supreme Court Has Made Necrofilia Illegal

                Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                Prostitution, I hate whores, not just the ones who get money, any girl who just does everything they want with any guy. I also hate ones who get money but that is besides the fact. I hate them as in I would never have and physical contact with them. Prostituting one's body doesn't bring crime in the first place, so that would in no way cause anything to decrease.
                I was attacked in so many ways in this statement it wasn't even funny..
                I hate you too Aden..
                Also.. Necrophilia... I don't know why but it's extremely grody but also something I'd probably laugh at. I could careless what they do with the world anymore.. I'm still gonna do what I want. Because Freedom has no boundaries.
                R.I.P JellyGod <333

                Best AAA: Banned Forever
                BlackFlags: 49

                Comment

                • Emo_Saur_
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 2952

                  #38
                  Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                  This ruling is opinionated, well as I do think is wrong and horrible it's not our fetish. If the sexual act involves no harm to the "deceased individual" as in how they obtained the body it's fine with me, just don't bring that around me, I want noting to do with it.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • argo15
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 1863

                    #39
                    Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal



                    The court waded into the grisly case after lower court judges ruled nothing in state law banned necrophilia. Those decisions prompted public outrage in Wisconsin and on the Internet, where one blogger wrote: "Doing the dirty with the dead OK in Wisconsin."

                    Not anymore, the court ruled in a 5-2 decision.
                    NOTE: 2/7 people enjoy necrophilia in Wisconsin.

                    Comment

                    • sarahxjane
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 2109

                      #40
                      Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                      Damn.

                      I can't believe it's illegal now.

                      What am I going to do about my lover?
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                      Originally posted by funmonkey54
                      *knock knock*
                      *opens door*
                      Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                      Um, ok. May I help you?
                      Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                      as of December 11th 2009.
                      Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                      Comment

                      • Revamp
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 7

                        #41
                        Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                        Originally posted by Chrissi
                        What welp said, but a little shorter and sweeter:

                        You don't see alcohol dealers on the street. Sure, alcohol is a dangerous drug and kills millions of people. And we have plenty of addicts - they're called alcoholics. But it's legal, so there is no black market for alcohol. Alcoholics don't have to get their fix from a criminal. Instead they go to their local license liquor outlet and pay some bucks. Sure, it'll run you dry and ruin your life, but no violence and no crime.

                        Think of how much crime we could eliminate if the government regulated and had a monopoly over the distribution of all drugs instead of just banning them.

                        The problem is that the government already has too much control...and are taking our rights away as we know it (i.e the patriot act) Government becomes corrupt when it has too much power and we're to face with their consequences. Take the book 1984 or Hitler for instance and you see what i mean.

                        Comment

                        • KurenaiHime
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2008
                          • 94

                          #42
                          Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                          Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                          Dammit, you mean I have to go after the live ones again? Ew.
                          ...Don't you dare go after meh!
                          I am a one-hander!
                          Joined One week, 3 days ago.
                          Has 32 FC's so far and counting.(5 not public)
                          No AAA's as of yet.
                          Still going. ^^


                          Comment

                          • Chrissi
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 3019

                            #43
                            Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                            Originally posted by Revamp
                            The problem is that the government already has too much control...and are taking our rights away as we know it (i.e the patriot act) Government becomes corrupt when it has too much power and we're to face with their consequences. Take the book 1984 or Hitler for instance and you see what i mean.
                            They wont' have any more control by LEGALIZING drugs intead of ILLGALIZING them. In fact they will have less control if they legalize drugs because they have less control over what we put into our bodies. We're regaining our rights over our own minds.
                            C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                            Comment

                            • s0ulst0n3
                              <SPACE FOR RENT>
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2076

                              #44
                              Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                              If someone tends to destroy their organs and mentality by using drugs, I feel it should be their choice. Drugs should be legal, it does not physically effect anyone else. Same with prostitution. Worse comes to worse, then you will get some unwanted STD's. You took the risk in doing so, so I think it should be your responsibility. Adults know what is good and bad for them. They don't need "babysitters" telling them what to do and what not to do. Of course there are circumstances which physically harm others, of course that should abide the law.

                              Once again, drugs and prostitution are a choice that a responsible adult makes. It's not like the woman is going to pin you down, hold a knife to your throat and make you have sex with her for money. I can see using drugs and driving, or peer pressuring others to do so could be set to law, but I find it ridiculous. Just my thought on the matter.

                              As for the necrophiliac case, I feel the same way as above. I find it outright immoral and wrong, but that's just my opinion. Why would you stop someone from having sex with a dead body..? I can see if you believe in a religion that might find that offensive, but it harms the person in no way because..well..they are dead! I do not like necrophiliac activity and would never support it, but this is an exception.

                              No one will stop doing it, which is true. People find breaking the law as a "thrill", plus they want to get money out of it. Having sex with a 6 year old is different. They are unexperienced and can not tell the difference from right or wrong. The lines draws from child molestation to prostitution though. Prostitution normally takes effect in teenagers and adults. They usually know what they are doing, and they need the money for food or shelter. Taking that option away from them is wrong. It is their body, they should be able to do with it whatever they want.

                              EDIT: I only read the first post, I apologize if I have repeated any said information in this thread.
                              PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                              ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #45
                                Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CAPS LOCK

                                Comment

                                Working...