The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #16
    Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

    I don't think you understand the point of "laws"....

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • dood gone krazee
      RATOOOOOOOOO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 1939

      #17
      Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

      Guido, try to look at it from his perspective. He understands "laws," he's just pointing out that people still do these things. You still see stories all over the news about rape and murder. People break laws all the time, does something happen to them? Yes, when they are caught and convicted, they serve time/pay fines/mental therapy whatever. Making a law won't stop people from doing it, its still going to happen.

      Sumzup: No, 14 year olds that have permits are getting them taken away, they have to wait until they're 16 also. At first I thought "Why the hell are they doing this? It was fine how it was." Then I had a thought. You usually get your driver's license when your 16. They probably figured it should be the same for personal watercraft.
      -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

      Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
      Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
      Originally posted by robertsona
      I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

      "[++] 9/10
      Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #18
        Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

        :/ dood said everything I would have.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #19
          Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

          drat

          now i can't have sex with corpses anymore

          :<

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #20
            Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            drat

            now i can't have sex with corpses anymore

            :<
            Don't worry, if you move to West Virginia you can still have sex with animals as long as it's over 40 pounds.

            Also, rzr, are you suggesting we make rape and murder legal because people do it anyway?

            Comment

            • All_That_Chaz
              Supreme Dictator For Life
              • Apr 2004
              • 5874

              #21
              Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

              Originally posted by GuidoHunter
              The WISCONSIN supreme court made this ruling, not the federal one.
              Dammit, you mean I have to go after the live ones again? Ew.
              Back to "Back to Earth"
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              dammit chaz
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              god dammit chaz
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                Of course not! I'm suggesting things like prostitution, drugs, etc, become legal.

                READ THIS: I am in no way supportive of any of these crimes. I find prostitution disgusting and immoral and drugs stupid and self-harmful.

                But they're not really harming anyone. Murder and rape... I don't want to go there. I may say things I'd regret and get banned. Does anyone see my point?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • All_That_Chaz
                  Supreme Dictator For Life
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 5874

                  #23
                  Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                  People decided that respecting the dead is more important than some weirdo satisfying his fetish. Hence Democracy.
                  Back to "Back to Earth"
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  god dammit chaz
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                  Comment

                  • massflavour
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 3102

                    #24
                    Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    ...and drugs stupid and self-harmful.
                    But they're not really harming anyone.
                    oh.
                    .

                    Comment

                    • championanwar
                      Ask Nuro! x3
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 2588

                      #25
                      Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                      I never knew people did that, i know im having nitemares tonight

                      Originally posted by aperson
                      all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
                      aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
                      aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
                      Click Here

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #26
                        Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                        rzr, if you didn't want people assuming you consider murder and rape trivial acts you shouldn't have brought them up in your discussion.

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 693

                          #27
                          Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                          This happened in WI and I didn't know about it? Wow...Way to pay attention.

                          Anyways, I agree in saying that although necrophilia is a fetish, I think technically it's not consensual sex which would be rape. The other thing that was never brought up (that I saw) in this thread, is wouldn't it also be illegal because grave robbing is illegal?
                          Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                          Comment

                          • Izzy
                            Snek
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 9195

                            #28
                            Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                            I think just about everyone knows how wrong necrophilia is. If someone has come to the conclusion that they are going to do it, it being illegal isn't going to stop them.

                            Comment

                            • macgravel
                              Resident Poopbutt
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2004
                              • 2405

                              #29
                              Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I'm suggesting things like prostitution, drugs, etc, become legal.
                              Apparently what you don't understand, is that drugs could lead to murder or even rape. Drug deal goes bad, someone gets shot and dies. Now you have murder.

                              They make these laws to stop as many deaths as possible. (Sometimes.............)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I do not morally support either, but what would organized crime do without crime to organize? It would cut back on so many things.
                              Please, elaborate on what it would cut back on.

                              Comment

                              • sumzup
                                (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1398

                                #30
                                Re: The Supreme Court has made necrophilia illegal

                                At least for some drugs like marijuana, making them legal would be the best thing to do. It is easier to control drugs when you can regulate them (and regulations can only be imposed on legal substances); the government would also be able to tax drugs and make some money. The same principle could probably be modified for prostitution as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...