New Venetian Snares album!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • s0ulst0n3
    <SPACE FOR RENT>
    • Sep 2006
    • 2076

    #16
    Re: New Venetian Snares album!

    Vuh-Nay-Shun Snay-Ers

    That's how I say it, never heard anyone say it IRL also. Anyways, I'm buying it. I <3 VS.
    PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
    ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #17
      Re: New Venetian Snares album!

      NPV said it the correct way, VUH-NEE-SHUN, although I say it like Veh-nee-shun.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • plasmix
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3639

        #18
        Re: New Venetian Snares album!

        ejacutronic rave horn
        Hahaha.

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #19
          Re: New Venetian Snares album!

          vuh-nee-shun sn-air-z

          Comment

          • NumiGamer
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 337

            #20
            Re: New Venetian Snares album!

            Venetian Snares = Vuh-nee-shun-Snairz. Venetian as in "from Venice". Snares as in the drum. Same pronunciations as those words. Simple.

            I'm totally gonna get this.
            Last edited by NumiGamer; 06-15-2008, 01:46 PM.
            Originally posted by tofurox;
            Roflwagon

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #21
              Re: New Venetian Snares album!

              I already knew about this but was turned off it as, I was told, he mixes dance stuff with various of his usual breakcore techniques.

              Personally I've not liked any of his stuff apart from the Rossag and Winnipeg albums.

              Comment

              • t-rogdor
                tane orb
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2007
                • 2685

                #22
                Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                Originally posted by Izzy
                Sorry its a word ive never heard anyone say irl.
                Meh, dont feel bad, i just found out the other day how to pronounce it.
                I used to pronounce it Vuh-Neh-Tee-Un Snares.

                So, am i seriously the only one who thinks it's odd that you can DL it for 5 dollars cheaper a full 9 days before it's release date?
                Originally posted by cetaka
                I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                Comment

                • Zageron
                  Zageron E. Tazaterra
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 6592

                  #23
                  Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                  Why is it that stuff with the word flash in it is usually always good?

                  Only two good songs on that album are:
                  Flashforward
                  and
                  Miss Balaton

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #24
                    Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                    All the songs are awesome... I liked Eurocore's preview.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • lxDestinyxl
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 3247

                      #25
                      Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                      I knew about this album over a week ago.
                      Also, Izzy you bum, how could you not know how to pronounce Venetian Snares ._.

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #26
                        Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                        Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
                        I knew about this album over a week ago.
                        Also, Izzy you bum, how could you not know how to pronounce Venetian Snares ._.
                        Bum's can't pronounce words very well, that probably explains it.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • Ground_Breaker
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 789

                          #27
                          Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                          I say veh-nee-shun.

                          Also, http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...p?songid=27610.
                          fgsfds

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #28
                            Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                            I think I've had this for a while... Not too bad, but he's definitely made better...

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • TheRapingDragon
                              A car crash mind
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9788

                              #29
                              Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                              Also. Why all the discussion on how you pronounce "Venetian Snares". Has nobody ever heard the word venetian before? Hell, what about venetian blinds?

                              Also - Based on mixed reviews here, can someone tell me if it's worth me getting this if I've only liked the Rossz and Winnipeg albums?

                              Comment

                              • infinity.
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 1701

                                #30
                                Re: New Venetian Snares album!

                                The album's awesome, but what is up with all the gay colored text lately?
                                It just makes you more annoying.
                                signatures are for nerds

                                nerds

                                Comment

                                Working...