i would rather play SM then go to church
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
I've posted 'immoral sin' in earlier posts, that's why I'm thinking that it was understood.
I apologise if it weren't, and I'll try not to leave out anything vital upon posting.
EDIT: At least so far you have no discrepancies with my correction.Last edited by irishknight; 05-12-2008, 12:22 AM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
lol what Scientology? Where the hell do you go to church man and what are you smoking. Has nothing to do with Scientology and Scientology is completely irrelevant. If anything its more like Christianity. Bleed people for their cash.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
Didn't you say you were going to bed hours ago?I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
Oh.Originally posted by irishknighthomosexuality iz rong guyz my religion saiz so
Yeah, he probably should be going to bed. The homosexuals come out at this hour. They're going to get him!Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
threads like this serve no purpose to start with.... and as has been shown once again, only lead to spamming, trolling, flaming, and attacking the beliefs of others.RIPComment



thanks !
Comment