i would rather play SM then go to church
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Tasselfoot[1:39:07 PM] synthlight says: The answer is.. because version .786 has a sun in it.
[1:39:23 PM] Tasselfoot says: i don't get it.
[1:39:37 PM] synthlight says: you are not supposed to. -
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
sm for sure. i had to go to a mass for my religion class, and it was the most boring thing i've ever had to do.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
actually i'd rather play SM than FFR....
: DEBATE :Originally posted by DossarLX ODIWhat's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
SM definitely i disagree with my parents religion and become nonreligious many years ago.If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=77229
Support the FFR help system
Click me!
Join Kongregate!
Join a new gaming community,
"God does not exist"
-- Karl Marx
"Karl Marx does not exist"
-- GodComment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
well its not really all that unreasonable for him to have decided to not follow a religion at 10 or 11. But usually at that point it only goes as deep as "they nailed him to wood and he came back to life? yeah right." (for christianity, not sure of any other religion's books.)Chris Huntress 1:37 pm
I aaa'd vROFL
without any lubeComment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
Lolol, just pretend to to play FFR/SM to the hymn there sing'in.Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDominationxLyfexX View Post
I bring my laptop with me, so sometimes
I play stepmania at church in the back of the seats or I'll be working
on somethingm this way i have fun at church and learn more
about my religion xD
"....and now please stand for our next hymn..."
Tak tak tak tak takComment
-
Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
I would Pokelda pokelda.Originally posted by Jewpinthethird"Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
What's a church?Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
I'm only 16 and I've had a religious relivation similar to his. I've done many hours of research and then watched Carl Sagan's Guide to the Cosmos and I am now atheist. Some people mature faster than others meaning some 15 year olds can have serious religious opinions and others can't.Comment
-
Re: i would rather play SM then go to church
wasn't this thread supposed to be a joke lmao i expected some form of witty response oh well.I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.Comment
-
Comment


Comment