i would rather play SM then go to church

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarukuAntoni
    mmmMMMmmm
    • Apr 2007
    • 521

    #46
    Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

    we know who the spiritual people are now
    IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

    Comment

    • LoneW0lf
      ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
      • May 2008
      • 1800

      #47
      Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      God himself would rather play SM than go to church
      Sigged.
      and ahahahahahahahahahah.
      I hate my name.

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #48
        Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

        Stepmania.
        Even though I am a religious person.
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • xXDominationxLyfexX
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2008
          • 344

          #49
          Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

          Originally posted by Mans0n
          Lolol, just pretend to to play FFR/SM to the hymn there sing'in.
          I do that sometimes.
          " Open the eyes of my heart"
          " Taktaktaktaktaktak ta ta tak"


          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          [1:39:07 PM] synthlight says: The answer is.. because version .786 has a sun in it.
          [1:39:23 PM] Tasselfoot says: i don't get it.
          [1:39:37 PM] synthlight says: you are not supposed to.

          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #50
            Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

            Originally posted by LoneW0lf
            Originally posted by some dude I forget
            God him self would even play SM than go to church yada yada yada.
            Sigged.
            and ahahahahahahahahahah.
            why? it wasn't funny
            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • bender5
              The 40% Iron Chef
              • Jan 2005
              • 4894

              #51
              Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

              I'd much rather play SM than go to church. However, I would much rather leave my house to do other things with my friends than play SM. It's not quite that important.

              Comment

              • Ponygonpwns
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 852

                #52
                Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                Today, I made my dad drag me to the car from church so I can sleep. So, I would play SM over church (if I decide to download it again, lol).
                My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

                Comment

                • infinity.
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1701

                  #53
                  Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                  Originally posted by fido123
                  I'm only 16 and I've had a religious relivation similar to his. I've done many hours of research and then watched Carl Sagan's Guide to the Cosmos and I am now atheist. Some people mature faster than others meaning some 15 year olds can have serious religious opinions and others can't.
                  you obviously didn't read his post.

                  i'm 15 and outdebate most adults at religious topics,
                  i'm not saying a person in his middle teens can't have a sort of epiphany, but someone at the age of 10 or 11 most definitely can't.
                  signatures are for nerds

                  nerds

                  Comment

                  • Frozen Beat
                    coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 1092

                    #54
                    Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                    There was this person(forget his name), who once said,

                    "we all want to get to heaven,

                    but none of us want to do the things to get us there."

                    Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
                    Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
                    No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
                    I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #55
                      Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                      Originally posted by Frozen Beat
                      "we all want to get to heaven,

                      but none of us want to do the things to get us there."
                      because if a god exists, it definitely requires that you go to some building once per week to sing and sit in uncomfortable wooden chairs for you to get into his secret club, right

                      Even if you follow your bible, there's no passage that says you have to go to church once a week or you're going to hell.but if there is whoops

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • Izzy
                        Snek
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 9195

                        #56
                        Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                        Originally posted by Infinity.
                        you obviously didn't read his post.

                        i'm 15 and outdebate most adults at religious topics,
                        i'm not saying a person in his middle teens can't have a sort of epiphany, but someone at the age of 10 or 11 most definitely can't.
                        Yet I'm sure at the age of 10 or 11 you did just that, following your parents religion blindly. So really that's not a statement you can make.

                        Comment

                        • Relambrien
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1644

                          #57
                          Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                          I love being an atheist (though strictly speaking, I'm more of an apatheist or theological noncognitivist, basically just nonreligious). I don't have to worry about things like this.

                          That said, SM >>>> church. Seeing as how I'm nonreligious.

                          EDIT: @ Izzy

                          My parents are both somewhat religious. They believe in a Christian god but don't go to church or pray or anything. They live as if they're nonreligious, though they maintain a belief in a god.

                          At age 10 or so was when I really began thinking about religion, and I eventually came to the conclusion "There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of a god, so why should I believe in one?" At that point was when I began to diverge from my parents' religious beliefs. Prior to that, I had believed that there was a God and as long as you weren't an evil person you would get into heaven. One day I was just like "Wait, that doesn't make sense."

                          I wouldn't exactly call it an "epiphany," but I at least know from experience that 10-year olds can make religious decisions (though admittedly, probably not that many).
                          Last edited by Relambrien; 05-11-2008, 08:08 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Frozen Beat
                            coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 1092

                            #58
                            Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                            [QUOTE=Tokzic;2161302]because if a god exists, it definitely requires that you go to some building once per week to sing and sit in uncomfortable wooden chairs for you to get into his secret club, right

                            Even if you follow your bible, there's no passage that says you have to go to church once a week or you're going to hell.QUOTE]

                            Excuse me?!

                            I know that.

                            It just helps.

                            And that "secret club" comment offends me.
                            Last edited by Frozen Beat; 05-11-2008, 08:19 PM.

                            Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
                            Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
                            No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
                            I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

                            Comment

                            • Izzy
                              Snek
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 9195

                              #59
                              Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                              Originally posted by Relambrien
                              At age 10 or so was when I really began thinking about religion, and I eventually came to the conclusion "There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of a god, so why should I believe in one?" At that point was when I began to diverge from my parents' religious beliefs. Prior to that, I had believed that there was a God and as long as you weren't an evil person you would get into heaven. One day I was just like "Wait, that doesn't make sense."
                              I think these kinds of decisions are just going to increase because of the increase in media and internet use. Then all those crazy old christian ladies start mouthing off about the internet devil and ****. Also, don't be offended by the internet. It's not real. If you are offended then you probably aren't to firm on your beliefs.

                              Comment

                              • smartdude1212
                                2 is poo
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 6687

                                #60
                                Re: i would rather play SM then go to church

                                Originally posted by thread title
                                i would rather play SM then go to church
                                so basically you're willing to get up early enough to play SM before you run off and sit in a pew and eat bread (versus doing so after)

                                yay grammar nazi
                                Last edited by smartdude1212; 05-11-2008, 08:22 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...