i finally had...THAT kind of dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1663

    #16
    Lupin, if you were a girl, and we were to both enter a beauty pageant, I can garantee you that you'd get dead last, not me :P
    Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
    Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
    Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

    Comment

    • Lupin_the_3rd
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2665

      #17
      are there raindrops?
      are there raindrops?
      are there raindrops
      are there raindrops
      are there raindrops?
      are there raindrops?
      are there RAINDROPS?
      are there raindrops?
      are there raindrops
      are there raindrops

      i pity my incorporeal self for being present in anticrombies dream

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #18
        I dont know when I had an FFR dream. I had several. Maybe.

        One time, Spazz was like "D00D U WER IN MAH DREM." I was playing DDR with him. Wack shit.

        I dont remember any FFR or DDR or SM (not Sado-Masochist) dreams right now. Other than that one with HVAM. I mean! Uh....damn you broken backspace button!joke

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2003
          • 1663

          #19
          OMG Heeeeey! You better be joking :O
          Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
          Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
          Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

          Comment

          • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2003
            • 2119

            #20
            I remember having a dream with arrows attacking people, then some pros started jumping on giant arrow keys and I woke up and I started posting about having a dream etc.

            Comment

            • altairian
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 2055

              #21
              I have still never had a dream about FFR.
              Sorry guys, guess my subconcious doesn't like you all that much...
              Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

              Comment

              • Locke101
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 61

                #22
                I once had this dream where there was this song on FFR that looked like a camel.
                Twenty-three is number one.

                Do you think I\'m a traitor?

                Comment

                • scorpio1690
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 4817

                  #23
                  Ya.... I haven't dreampt about you guys yet... And it's been almost a year...

                  Comment

                  • Cenright
                    You thought I was a GUY?!
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 3139

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
                    I remember Lupey was in it, as well as Cen, but Cen was a girl for some reason (don't ask why).
                    I think a fair amount of the site is still in question about that one.
                    Oh, and I had better have been beautiful or you aren't going to be looking too good yourself.




                    I still have not had an FFR dream.
                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                    Comment

                    • Snapps
                      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 5650

                      #25
                      Not an FFR Dream, I had a TV dream. I watched TV.

                      Comment

                      • Specforces
                        Yes
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 5028

                        #26
                        FFR dream, whoa, that's like Uber-crazy.... I've never had an FFR dream, come to think of it, I don't remember any of my dreams from the last year, I don't remember ever having a dream, I guess I do, but it's always just this voice, this voice whispering a jarbled language, it's really deep, and it has inhuman qualities to it.
                        Check Out My Music

                        Comment

                        • altairian
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 2055

                          #27
                          maybe it's sauron!.....
                          Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

                          Comment

                          • Specforces
                            Yes
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 5028

                            #28
                            Seek the ring...... seek it now, and bring forth destruction upon the world.......... Must resist deep sub-consious urges to kill... Kill, yeah it went something like that, what does it mean.....?
                            Check Out My Music

                            Comment

                            • Moogy
                              嗚呼
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 10303

                              #29
                              I dreamt that Reach was a tube of toothpaste that turned into Arch, who was a lava lamp. Then he like took me to rainbow land or something. Then we all exploded.
                              Plz visit my blog

                              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                              Comment

                              • Varia
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 1713

                                #30
                                Did he turn into the haunted lava lamp?
                                GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                                ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                                I THINK SO

                                Comment

                                Working...