i finally had...THAT kind of dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #31
    No FFR/SM dreams for me yet, sorry.

    I might've dreamed once that something happened at BMS that caused just about everyone to piss their e-pants in "fear", but I might remember wrong because of the recent happenings.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Musical_Master
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 1788

      #32
      I HAVE A DREAM!
      ~Martin Luther King Jr.

      Anyway I had a dream once, Lupey and Anti where making out in a bathroom, same with Maka and VxDx. Then all the admins turned all mad and killed everyone but me and IAMTHEEVILBEAN, then Bean died..and I went home.

      Comment

      • Musical_Master
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1788

        #33
        Yes, it was very disturbing.

        Comment

        • altairian
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 2055

          #34
          rofl
          that's one messed up dream MM
          Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

          Comment

          • Musical_Master
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1788

            #35
            ....and when I went home I saw Moogy sleeping on the floor of my house with Pokemon sheets. XD

            Comment

            • Lupin_the_3rd
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 2665

              #36
              good job ruining the thread musical master

              Comment

              • VxDx
                FFR Player
                • May 2003
                • 1871

                #37
                Originally posted by Musical_Master
                ...same with Maka and VxDx
                You didn't dream that part...

                Comment

                • Musical_Master
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1788

                  #38
                  I know...I made it up. But the rest was true.
                  good job ruining the thread musical master
                  What did I do? I told my dream, just like everyone else.

                  Comment

                  • Anticrombie0909
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4683

                    #39
                    Wtf...I had another dream last night. I was like half asleep, but still awake...it was wierd. But anyway, I was laying in my bed, and Privateer (I know it was him because of the kitty av) kept sending me IMs, and they kept popping up in front of my face- and it was in my bed, not like I was on the computer or anything. So I shut my eyes and they started popping up in my head. It was wierd.

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #40
                      Last night I had a FUCKED non FFR dream.

                      Like, we were going sledding, and we were at my school lockers. I went to my locker to get a sled (....), and then I talked to someone. The lockers were out of order (different people at lockers). Then I turned around, and not in a carpeted, low celing corridor anymore, but a big hill was RIGHT THERE as I turned around. Then I went down. Then there was like a person, and another person sledding behind me. And then somebody was like "Why are you hateful to so and so?". That was weird....then I woke up.

                      Before that dream, I had a dream about...there was like an ice rink, and it was dark and circular. Then it turned into a circus ground, and I was walking around the outer egde, or so.

                      Then it switched to the above dream, and as I said, I woke up.

                      I forgot alot of the details. And I dont know for SURE if the second dream sequence I mentioned actually happened, or if it was a dream from 2 nights ago.

                      Yeah.

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • Specforces
                        Yes
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 5028

                        #41
                        Cocaine is a hell of a drug.....
                        Check Out My Music

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #42
                          No more crack before bed, QreepyBORIS!

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • Specforces
                            Yes
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 5028

                            #43
                            Yeah it is not recommended.
                            Check Out My Music

                            Comment

                            Working...