Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sumzup
    (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
    • Nov 2005
    • 1398

    #46
    Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

    Thank god I have NoScript...it only took me a few seconds to close it after I realized I could block the evil script on that page. CBR should be censured for that!

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #47
      Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

      ohai rick astley

      Comment

      • MrMagic5239
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2007
        • 4096

        #48
        Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

        ERR RICK ROLLED AGAIN

        Only my 2nd time, Arch0wls Disregard fc video was my first =P
        ~Grand Chase Stats~
        Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
        Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
        Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
        Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
        Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
        Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
        Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
        Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
        Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

        Comment

        • moches
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 3996

          #49
          Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

          Damnit I got Rick Rolled

          Comment

          • Misa_Amane
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2007
            • 119

            #50
            Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

            hahaha.
            funny.

            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #51
              Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

              ahaha... my friend showed me this vid like 2 years ago before it was big.

              Comment

              • weeeeeee
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2004
                • 75

                #52
                Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                Hahahaha. Synth really knows how to get his groove on.

                Comment

                • poleaxe
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 341

                  #53
                  Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                  That isn't LA, that is definitely San Francisco the "Home of Homosexualness".
                  No offense to the few of you out there somewhere that live in SF and aren't a homo.
                  I believe that is about 3 out of 90,000,000.

                  Comment

                  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1120

                    #54
                    Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                    I am going to look at it because I got a cold, am bored out of my mind and its lol, btw I am watching the www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/ version
                    When I tried closing it out, I closed out the thread. Lol

                    My friend sends me that link all the time.

                    Comment

                    • llama499
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 913

                      #55
                      Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                      not again lol
                      AAA: 111/505 ~22%
                      FC:472/505 ~93%
                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #56
                        Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                        Not BS.

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        Working...