Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adamaja456
    Absurd
    • Dec 2006
    • 6433

    #31
    Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

    lightdarkness would never post a vid of synth
    good thing i didnt get suckered into it hehe


    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

    Comment

    • knuckles2224
      Angel Island ♥
      • Jun 2007
      • 1530

      #32
      Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

      Haha double you tee eff?


      Originally posted by arrekusuof93
      Knuckles you're just a rebel

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #33
        Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

        i hate you LD

        Anddddd

        synth lives in chicago you goons.

        Comment

        • All_That_Chaz
          Supreme Dictator For Life
          • Apr 2004
          • 5874

          #34
          Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
          synth lives in chicago you goons.
          Naperville.
          Back to "Back to Earth"
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          dammit chaz
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          god dammit chaz
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

          Comment

          • ~Zero~
            FFR Veteran
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2006
            • 1556

            #35
            Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

            which ones Tass the bartender or one of the chicks dancing?


            Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
            More like Tier ~0~

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #36
              Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

              the chick, of course.

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #37
                Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                I clicked it cause I actually like the song lmfao.
                Same.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • rsr2
                  Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 1386

                  #38
                  Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                  Originally posted by lightdarkness
                  the chick, of course.
                  Wow tass is good looking then
                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                  Comment

                  • DoctorSerpentine
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 412

                    #39
                    Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                    Originally posted by poleaxe
                    lol I saw the title and said aww h*ll no!
                    watch yo language boy
                    lol h*ll. THAT'S A BAD BAD WORD.

                    Comment

                    • Tex :)
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 428

                      #40
                      Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                      HaHa! Dammmm!!!
                      unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

                      Comment

                      • xinpig
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 1072

                        #41
                        Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                        rolled!



                        PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

                        Comment

                        • DoctorSerpentine
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 412

                          #42
                          Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                          Originally posted by xinpig
                          rolled!
                          rickrolled, to be exact.

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #43
                            Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                            I am going to look at it because I got a cold, am bored out of my mind and its lol, btw I am watching the www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/ version
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • ddr_f4n
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 3807

                              #44
                              Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                              I've just been rick roll'd
                              Out Now!


                              Older Releases:
                              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                              Comment

                              • phe0nixblade
                                Praise the sun mofo
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4281

                                #45
                                Re: Vid of Synth & Tass in LA (You can see his face!)

                                Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                                I am going to look at it because I got a cold, am bored out of my mind and its lol, btw I am watching the www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/ version
                                i ****ing hate you i cant close the god damn thing
                                Last edited by phe0nixblade; 03-23-2008, 10:54 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...