Re: Do YOU want to be a Moderator or Admin?
I've been a mod on a few sites and actually had my own forum with 200+ regular members. I never really saw what the big deal was. Eventually, I just wanted to go back to being a member so I could cause trouble again. Being peacemaker and law enforcer just is not my scene. Not to mention...all people ever do is complain about the things you are doing in order to help them. They just aren't worth it half the time.
I've been a mod on a few sites and actually had my own forum with 200+ regular members. I never really saw what the big deal was. Eventually, I just wanted to go back to being a member so I could cause trouble again. Being peacemaker and law enforcer just is not my scene. Not to mention...all people ever do is complain about the things you are doing in order to help them. They just aren't worth it half the time.
Comment