Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #46
    Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

    Originally posted by Rubin0
    Just sue God.
    It's been done.

    Comment

    • Psycho8137
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #47
      Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

      Originally posted by purebloodtexan
      Because those are all places where natural disasters occur often, just like the coast.

      Hell, I remember surviving one atleast tornado and atleast one flood. I still live here.

      My dad was born near the floodplains, and experienced floods often. He still lived there before moving here.

      My mom had hurricanes in Corpus Christi. She still lived there until she moved here.
      Your logic is flawed, in that you assume that I care about natural disasters. Not one bit of my argument even mentions natural disasters. **** happens. And when it does, be prepared. I'm talking about the stupidity of building a city below sea level on the coast. That's like building a wooden house 2 feet from a huge termite colony. Doesn't make any sense.

      Could someone help me out with a better analogy? I can't think of one. Not much can top the ironic stupidity that is building a city that is below sea level on the coast.
      Last edited by Psycho8137; 01-14-2008, 03:17 PM. Reason: Plurals


      ^^^ Tass

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #48
        Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

        Building a wooden town near a dry prarie that is prone to lightning strikes.
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • arsonistsgetallthegirls
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 459

          #49
          Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

          I want $6,576,438,290,847 for my house that was destroyed in Hurricane Fran when I was a wee child, but **** if that's going to happen.

          I will have better luck suing nature.

          Edit: $100,000 works too, I'm not picky...
          Last edited by arsonistsgetallthegirls; 01-14-2008, 04:08 PM. Reason: I'm really ****ing picky.
          one hand, no mercy...

          [Trust me, This user is your friend.]

          Originally posted by Zeron
          Holy ****, civility in the forums?! My head just asploded.
          Wait, What?

          Comment

          • purebloodtexan
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 2845

            #50
            Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

            Originally posted by Psycho8137
            Your logic is flawed, in that you assume that I care about natural disasters. Not one bit of my argument even mentions natural disasters. **** happens. And when it does, be prepared. I'm talking about the stupidity of building a city below sea level on the coast. That's like building a wooden house 2 feet from a huge termite colony. Doesn't make any sense.

            Could someone help me out with a better analogy? I can't think of one. Not much can top the ironic stupidity that is building a city that is below sea level on the coast.
            Because I was under the assumption that your criticism on building a city below sea level on the coast is prone to severe damage from natural disasters.


            Comment

            • Psycho8137
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #51
              Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

              Originally posted by purebloodtexan
              Because I was under the assumption that your criticism on building a city below sea level on the coast is prone to severe damage from natural disasters.
              Okay, I can see that. I apologize for my slight rudeness about it, but I get that hurricanes and tornadoes happen, and everyplace in the world is prone to natural disasters of some sort, but that doesn't forgive the illogic of ...
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              Building a wooden town near a dry prarie that is prone to lightning strikes.
              EDIT: btw, Thank ya fer the analogy!
              Last edited by Psycho8137; 01-14-2008, 04:23 PM. Reason: Givin' cred.


              ^^^ Tass

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #52
                Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                Thank god I live in Vancouver.
                We get **** for natural disasters here.

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #53
                  Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                  Originally posted by Psycho8137
                  blarghschnraggble
                  Shut up.
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • purebloodtexan
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2845

                    #54
                    Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                    Originally posted by Nyokou
                    Shut up.
                    Why should he? He didn't do anything worth complaining over.


                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #55
                      Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                      Quadrillions of dollars. That is ridiculous.

                      Yeah, it sucks that the city of Orleans was destroyed, but you're not going to make ridiculously high claims based off of nothing more than "My house got destroyed by a hurricane I want a mansion."
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • operationstrawbarry
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 802

                        #56
                        Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                        LOL I want 3 qudrillion dollars to, but I know I wont get it. Damn the government LOL

                        New Orleans : WTS Common Sense. PST me with offer.
                        Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 01-15-2008, 09:36 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Psycho8137
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #57
                          Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                          Originally posted by Nyokou
                          Shut up.
                          Glarblebashrin sucominquip!!!!!!


                          ^^^ Tass

                          Comment

                          • xinpig
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1072

                            #58
                            Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                            Mother of God



                            PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

                            Comment

                            • korny
                              It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                              • May 2004
                              • 4385

                              #59
                              Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                              Asking for amounts of money that exceed the worlds GDP. Seriously?

                              Comment

                              • madmatt621
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 3000

                                #60
                                Re: Katrina victims want quadrillions of dollars

                                Originally posted by ledwix
                                the majority of hurricanes hit first in the caribbean. they brew from the atlantic coast of africa.
                                I was talking generally about the U.S.

                                Comment

                                Working...