Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?
YAYS
I got accepted to go to Europe
Im spoiled and now have every game console known to man
I finally got a boifriend
HE kissed ME *faints*
My moms finally quiting (smoking)
BOOS
I suck at this game
Im failing school(but my mom doesnt know^.^)
Im still only 14
I have a dog (Nerak) that playfully "attacks" me everytime I see him and it hurts like heck
And I have to pay $6000 to go to Europe
YAYS
I got accepted to go to Europe
Im spoiled and now have every game console known to man
I finally got a boifriend
HE kissed ME *faints*
My moms finally quiting (smoking)
BOOS
I suck at this game
Im failing school(but my mom doesnt know^.^)
Im still only 14
I have a dog (Nerak) that playfully "attacks" me everytime I see him and it hurts like heck
And I have to pay $6000 to go to Europe










Comment