5 Best and worst of 2007?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • swizzy
    Banned
    • Dec 2007
    • 6

    #16
    Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

    best
    -cruise for a week
    -lil wayne concert
    -other concerts
    -chillin

    worst
    -getting busted
    -again
    -and again
    -school

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #17
      Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

      BEST O' 2007:

      1) Rithum.com / Realityhidout.com

      2) Learned to how to step at least decently

      3) First Played BMIIDX

      4) Had the budget to at least hang out at arcades

      5) Became better at Tekken


      WORST O' 2007

      1) Gotten so good at Tekken, my arcade is boycotting me.

      2) My Dad's car is wrecked, he's driving mine =(

      3) My Tai Chi isnt getting much better...

      4) My Left Hand keeps going numb.....well that should be number one, but whatever

      5) Lost alot of Sims and MP3s...
      ​

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #18
        Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

        Best

        1. Made my school's cross country team.

        2. My XC team won states.

        3. Got a Cat.

        4. Dumped my girlfriend.

        5. I've gotten a lot more social.


        Worst

        1. Parents divorced.

        2. I can't get my Honors chem grade above a C

        3. Haven't had a girlfriend all year =\

        4. Lost my phone.

        5. Broke my iPod.

        Comment

        • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 140

          #19
          Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

          Best:
          -got better at FFR
          -got an IPOD
          -finally got to go back to the states for a while(but I didn't really go for a good reason so it's also bad)
          - learning alot of japanese
          -ghIII

          Worst:
          - my aunt died(the reason why I went to the states)
          - broke both of my arms
          - failing classes
          - webcam broke
          - grounded almost half of the year


          -M^_^
          Last edited by Sunako_Nakahara_Girl; 01-1-2008, 01:00 AM.
          <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

          arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

          Comment

          • reptile3141
            FFR Veteran
            • Dec 2006
            • 927

            #20
            Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

            best:
            -got better at FFR (by A LOT)
            -doing really well in school and got accepted to Mercer
            -finally became an FFR subscriber
            -got great stuff for Christmas
            -DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!

            worst:
            -realized that the FOTB song will forever own me, due to the fact that I can't see the arrows
            -a friend and I got accused of cheating (teacher finally apologized)
            -having weight lifting first period 1st semester (sweaty all day...not cool)
            -realizing I have to do an independent study next semester due to a booked schedule
            -DO A FREAKIN BARREL ROLL!
            Originally posted by [TeRa]
            Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #21
              Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

              5 bestest
              -Started spread at the beginning of the year, and now im at it
              -made some awesome friends over ffr
              -dropped out of school to get my diploma in nightclass
              -got a new computer
              -some life memories that will make me cry one day because i miss them.

              5 worst
              -my new computer broke
              -my new computer was vista
              -i hate even number (2008)
              -i quit itg after all my friends quit
              -i dropped out of school and havent seen a lot of friends since D:

              Comment

              • Ponygonpwns
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 852

                #22
                Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                Best
                -Been getting better at FFR
                -Got a DS Lite
                -Got a PS2
                -Got GH3
                -In Honors classes

                Worst
                -My original DS breaks
                -Bad social skills
                -Cell phone being stolen
                -A virus in my computer that made me do other things than FFR
                -Had repeating detentions and suspensions ever since September
                My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

                Comment

                • customstuff
                  ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 4892

                  #23
                  Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                  Best

                  Got a new computer and keyboard.
                  FC'd an FMO song.
                  Bought an amazing video camera
                  Got the awesomest girlfriend ever! I ♥ you Mercedes!
                  Got into the Top 1000, and then the Top 500.

                  Worst
                  The up arrow on my keyboard wont mash very well (can't hit up jacks, tested in SM)
                  Some of my sleds broke.
                  Crashed pretty bad a few times on my sled.
                  Haven't Snowmobiled yet.
                  There is some sticky stuff from a sticker stuck on my favourite sweater.

                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                  Originally posted by customstuff
                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  welcome to D6

                  start playing

                  Comment

                  • -Hero-
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 152

                    #24
                    Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                    BEST
                    1:new computer
                    2:best gf ever
                    3:new job
                    4:made hella new friends
                    5:started playing ffr
                    WORST
                    1:got my bike stolen >:[
                    2:burnt the fruck out of my hand
                    3:got kicked out of my house(2 months)
                    4:lost some old friends(they moved)
                    5:new computer got a virus

                    Comment

                    • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 559

                      #25
                      Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      Best
                      4. Dumped my girlfriend.

                      Worst
                      3. Haven't had a girlfriend all year =\
                      CONTRADICTORY =D

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #26
                        Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                        I was emotionally detached, but I didn't break up with her until this year.

                        Hows that for an explaination.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #27
                          Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                          Best:
                          Made some of the best friends ever on FFR.
                          Got GH3 for PS3
                          Got my room pimped out
                          Got 2 feet of snow in 2 days(after it rained and got rid of are old snow)
                          Got a 95% average in math xD

                          Worst:
                          Got a caviti on the side I eat on(other side has broken tooth)
                          Snowmobiling isin't ruinning right.
                          Lost 2 feet of snow, in 1 night.( re-got it this week)
                          Got Ipod Vid stolen
                          Got cell phone stolen.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Professor Raine
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1560

                            #28
                            Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                            BEST OF '07:

                            1) Moved into a home for the first time after living in an RV for a year. >.<
                            2) Found out that I'm bi and came out about it (I'm counting both as one)
                            3) Passed my Junior year
                            4) Found SM and FFR
                            5) Got a dedicated boyfriend :3


                            WORST OF '07

                            1) Step-dad had to go to the hospital
                            2) Had to turn down Christianity
                            3) Didn't get to see an old friend on my last visit to San Diego
                            4) Comp started to mess up
                            5) Failed DE English 101


                            My simfilez ----
                            :

                            Comment

                            • ElectricWerewolf
                              up for crabs
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 78

                              #29
                              Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                              Best:
                              Became the guy
                              Discovered Virt
                              Got what could be considered a job
                              Won the 3rd official FFR tournament
                              FFR R1 Simfile Author

                              Worst:
                              School became slightly more difficult
                              Didn't beat Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, and probably a bunch of other games I started, even though I had ample time to do so
                              Wasted hundreds of hours on the copmputer, which is old and slow.
                              Got kinda bored of FFR
                              SSBB delayed 'till Feb. 10th

                              And it just became 2008 five minutes ago where I live. Happy new year, FFR.
                              Spread asl; C650/1.75x
                              Best SM scores -> SDG FC Born, FC Stage 2, B Quasar -AIDS version-, B Identity Part 2, C Pass Death Piano, B Hamsin

                              Comment

                              • AtrociousLili
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 10

                                #30
                                Re: 5 Best and worst of 2007?

                                Best:
                                Met new friends
                                Not that shy anymore
                                Traveled in the Caribbean
                                Switched out of my sucky school to a better one
                                Clothing taste has gotten better

                                Worst:
                                School work is harder
                                I began procrastinating more than ever
                                My step-brother did something to me that I will never forget nor forgive him for
                                I didn't exercise that much
                                I lost someone very dear to me

                                Comment

                                Working...