POLL: Which name would be fit for a totally awesome band??
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Jewpinthethird"Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back. -
Re: POLE: Which name would be fit for a totally awesome band??
take my old band's name....Thunder Snow.
as for those two....stripped wire
Comment
-
Re: POLE: Which name would be fit for a totally awesome band??
Stripped Wire or LOLE POLE
LO-LE PoleComment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: POLE: Which name would be fit for a totally awesome band??
Omg. Foilman wants to see pole-dancing loli's.
Oh, and BleedingBlack, you can use this as your Debut Album Cover, free of charge

EDIT: Title changed XD. I still go with that for the name tho, I'd buy all your CD's.Last edited by Crashfan3; 12-21-2007, 08:46 PM.
Twilight Sparkle's Ponyville Group
Free Chiptune Streaming Radio!
Thanks justin_ator and megamon88 for making my sig 20% cooler.Comment
-
Re: POLL: Which name would be fit for a totally awesome band??
Yeah those are both pretty bad names, IMO. But LOLE POLE is pretty good!!-4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-
Originally posted by Sir_ThomasDood... you done gone got yourself krazee.Originally posted by robertsonaI hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX
"[++] 9/10
Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"Comment
-
Re: POLL: Which name would be fit for a totally awesome band??
The Darts
it's catchy and simple
I had to come up with my own since both of those kinda suck.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
-
Re: POLL: Which name would be fit for a totally awesome band??
with all the new long-ass band names I'd go with
"The Doubting of my Long Forgotten Egotistical Self Soul"
lol
FTR, I'll go with Stripped Wire.







Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment




Comment