How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
I think mine is pretty serious.Comment
-
-
Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
But yeah, torture him.Comment
-
Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
I find this very hard to believe.
@OP: deal with it you pussy.Comment
-
Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
OP: Stop being a ****ing pussy. Computer isn't everything, If she grounds you for a reason, just deal with it and take it like a man.
Originally posted by Tibsgood thing theres lots of sand under all the iceOriginally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirlschanging Antarctica into a desertComment
-
Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
I can't get on the computer
p.s. post from computerOriginally posted by MalReynoldsit just goes with what I said
what brought this country together?
desegregation
we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again
let's start with baseballComment
-
Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
How the hell did your mother ban you from the PC, seeing as you clearly started this thread, unless someone's lying.... *sniff* I smell hypocrisy... smells like ****Last edited by boondocks77; 10-14-2007, 12:59 PM. Reason: spelt hypocrisy wrong... looked like a pritty word :DvaginaComment
-
Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?
arent you behind on your credits?
and by the way to everyone freaking out about his grade
his teacher may have given only a few assignments and tests so therefor missing a few would have a great impactComment
-
-







Comment