How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • killtherockk
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 151

    #31
    Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

    Originally posted by DarkProdigy
    Try this, it got him unbanned.
    change your avatar it's creepy





    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #32
      Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

      I slit my wrists when my parents take my computer privelages.
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • killtherockk
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 151

        #33
        Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

        Originally posted by Nyokou
        I slit my wrists when my parents take my computer privelages.
        ya and i go cry in a corner...>.>





        Comment

        • SaSSyBiiTcH
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 157

          #34
          Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

          Tell her Oprah's on...
          Then race to the comp.
          Last edited by SaSSyBiiTcH; 10-10-2007, 03:32 AM.


          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #35
            Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

            Originally posted by Tps222
            Regardless, just do your work and don't give your mother a reason to take away your computer. I've been down that path.
            Yeah, and you still don't do your homework! Bum.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #36
              Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

              Buy your own computer and pay for your own internet. It's what I do. My mom doesn't tell me **** now.

              That or you move out. Go to a friends house and use his computer then go home whenever.

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Dimitri13
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 701

                #37
                Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                Originally posted by Tps222
                Yeah, because in my college History class, we have 2 grades. So I guess if I miss one, I'm pretty much ****ed eh?

                Think about how classes could be structured.

                Regardless, just do your work and don't give your mother a reason to take away your computer. I've been down that path.

                On an unrelated note I worked and saved up to buy myself my own computer and related stuff.
                Well, you're in a COLLEGE history class. He's in a regular old basic high school course. Unless it's an advanced or AP class, he'll, 99% of the time, have a lot of assignments.

                So I see that he's missed a few assignments, but does poorly enough to have an F.


                Originally posted by Tibs
                Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                changing Antarctica into a desert
                good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                Comment

                • MrRubix
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2026
                  • 8340

                  #38
                  Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                  Missing an exam in college though is just retarded on so many levels.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                  Comment

                  • MarukuAntoni
                    mmmMMMmmm
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 521

                    #39
                    Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                    just tell your mom you have hw to do. unless youve already used that excuse and just play video games on it all day, then it might work.
                    IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                    Comment

                    • chidori!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1603

                      #40
                      Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                      Originally posted by MarukuAntoni
                      just tell your mom you have hw to do. unless youve already used that excuse and just play video games on it all day, then it might work.
                      EXZACLY
                      works perfectly for me scince everything is computerized or can be computrized



                      i know computerized is not a real word

                      Comment

                      • smartdude1212
                        2 is poo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 6687

                        #41
                        Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                        Take accountability for your own actions.

                        Comment

                        • TheBoneIII
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 95

                          #42
                          Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                          If you have homework you have to use the comp for, do it at school. If there is no computer lab/student computers, then talk to your teacher(s) about your situation. Hopefully he/she/they will contact your mom and settle something.

                          If you don't have any of that sort of homework, then sorry, but you just need to do better in school. Isolation from a comp is hard for me sometimes, but if I (hypothetically) really deserve it, then I would accept said punishment.The Internet is a huge distraction from schoolwork.


                          Comment

                          • kailure
                            bzzt
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 228

                            #43
                            Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                            Threaten her. >=]

                            Comment

                            • jewpinthethird
                              (The Fat's Sabobah)
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2002
                              • 11711

                              #44
                              Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                              Run away from home. Sure, you'll eventually come crawling back due to the lonely coldness of the hungry streets, but at least you'll teach your mom a lesson right?

                              Comment

                              • Specforces
                                Yes
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 5028

                                #45
                                Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                                I was thinking of something more along the lines of kidnapping your father, taking him to an abandoned warehouse, stripping him of his clothes, and then proceeding to dismember parts of his body. For maximum effect, make sure there is a live-feed video established in your mother's room and time it so that you begin this activity as soon as she arrives home. Above where you will establish live-feed, make sure you smear a message, in your dog's or sister's blood, that says, "You should have let me use the computer, bitch "

                                With your father, start with some part of the body that's easily removed and doesn't have any major arteries that will cause excess bleeding, like the fingers. Keep with you a soldering iron, or something that has the capability to generate a lot of heat for cauterization. You wouldn't want your father to die a quick death. It needs to be slow and vicious, you want him to suffer for accepting such a stupid bitch to be your mother. After you remove the fingers you would probably be better off removing the toes before moving to anything bigger. Also, you want to make these cuts as quickly and precisely as possible, immediately afterward cauterizing them to keep your father alive. After removing all limbs and probably an ear and his upper lip, you want to throw him in the back of your truck and do one of two things: Engulf his body in flames or drown him. But make sure he has an opportunity to see himself in a mirror first, if his lack of will to live doesn't kill him then you can finish him off with the aforementioned techniques.

                                What are you waiting for, get to work...
                                Check Out My Music

                                Comment

                                Working...