How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AsianTillTheDeath!!
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2007
    • 14

    #16
    Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

    LOL .. uhhh
    Music is the only thing that will make me happy.

    Comment

    • dashoe93
      Alphabet Crowd
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2005
      • 2950

      #17
      Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

      The reason I have my own computer in my room.

      Comment

      • AsianTillTheDeath!!
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 14

        #18
        Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

        HUH. freaky snots ?
        Music is the only thing that will make me happy.

        Comment

        • SuperSonicX
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 528

          #19
          Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

          You could do one of the following:

          1. Cry like a baby until she gives up and lets you back on.

          2. Be present everyday in school/class and try to pass all tests, quizzes and other work

          or
          3. Like VampyressKyttie said, buy your own computer and pay for your own internet.
          My Wii Number is :1400 3149 4401 2038 add me.

          If practice makes perfect, but no one has reached perfection, then why the hell practice?

          Originally posted by Synthlight
          Welcome aboard. I'm a noob also, so don't feel bad.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #20
            Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

            I would go with number 1 from what SuperSonic said.

            CBR
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • Dragula219
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 629

              #21
              Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

              Originally posted by AsianTillTheDeath!!
              Wow..... U must Not care about your furture ... lol. well when i was failing my mom gave me tutor .. AND IT accualy Worked . lmao so i got my stuff back. But i played too much adn my grades fell down So now im ofically stupied... XD
              no wai, 4 srs?
              Violent Skank is Violent!

              Comment

              • Snowcrafta
                V's beta-male entourage
                • May 2005
                • 2873

                #22
                Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                Originally posted by Flyleef
                For having a F 59%, due to 3 absences. I missed a test, quiz, and a worksheet.
                HM I WONDER WHY YOU GOT BANNED

                Comment

                • Dimitri13
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 701

                  #23
                  Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                  Damnit snow beat me to it.

                  Was gonna say if you're only missing 3 assignments and failing.. then you deserve to be banned.

                  I'm missing 4 assignments in a class and I still have a 92%

                  You ****ing fail.


                  Originally posted by Tibs
                  Originally posted by arsonistsgetallthegirls
                  changing Antarctica into a desert
                  good thing theres lots of sand under all the ice

                  Comment

                  • korny
                    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                    • May 2004
                    • 4385

                    #24
                    Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                    kill her

                    Comment

                    • SuperSonicX
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 528

                      #25
                      Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                      Originally posted by korny
                      kill her
                      wow lol that's messed up
                      My Wii Number is :1400 3149 4401 2038 add me.

                      If practice makes perfect, but no one has reached perfection, then why the hell practice?

                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      Welcome aboard. I'm a noob also, so don't feel bad.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • Risking
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 681

                        #26
                        Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                        Originally posted by Flyleef
                        Anyone have any serious tips on how to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer? Recently, I got a phone call from my teacher, and my Mom got so mad that she banned me from the computer/video games..

                        I need help.. Advice/Tips

                        Thanks for reading
                        1) Get off the computer, you're going to get into more **** for going on and posting this while being banned from it.
                        2) Actually apply yourself in school, rather than dicking around on the internet.
                        3) ???
                        4) Profit.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                          Originally posted by Dimitri13
                          Damnit snow beat me to it.

                          Was gonna say if you're only missing 3 assignments and failing.. then you deserve to be banned.

                          I'm missing 4 assignments in a class and I still have a 92%

                          You ****ing fail.

                          Yeah, because in my college History class, we have 2 grades. So I guess if I miss one, I'm pretty much ****ed eh?

                          Think about how classes could be structured.

                          Regardless, just do your work and don't give your mother a reason to take away your computer. I've been down that path.

                          On an unrelated note I worked and saved up to buy myself my own computer and related stuff.

                          Comment

                          • killtherockk
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 151

                            #28
                            Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                            Originally posted by freakysnots
                            "Mommy, there is this guy at school who said I was cute and asked me out for coffee."

                            If you are young enough, probably you will be forced to stay indoors.
                            lmao





                            Comment

                            • killtherockk
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 151

                              #29
                              Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                              Originally posted by Dragula219
                              no wai, 4 srs?
                              people with bad grammar





                              Comment

                              • DarkProdigy
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 893

                                #30
                                Re: How to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer?

                                Originally posted by Flyleef
                                Anyone have any serious tips on how to convince your Mom to let you go on the computer? Recently, I got a phone call from my teacher, and my Mom got so mad that she banned me from the computer/video games..

                                I need help.. Advice/Tips

                                Thanks for reading
                                Try this, it got him unbanned.
                                Are you a stepartist?

                                Comment

                                Working...