happiest day of my life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purebloodtexan
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2845

    #76
    Re: happiest day of my life

    Originally posted by Danceman231
    *gasp* IT'S TEH SPAMZORZ
    Well, unless Korny has another response, the thread's initial purpose is complete, so I guess she's allowed to spam. Still, it's what you might call "forum etiquette" not to spam the thread, purpose served or not. We usually have an extremely random subject change, whether appointed or just us drifting into the topic.


    Comment

    • Danceman231
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 235

      #77
      Re: happiest day of my life

      Originally posted by purebloodtexan
      waffles!!!
      I LUV 'EM 2!!!
      Use pl0x.

      Comment

      • AuraSage
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 100

        #78
        Re: happiest day of my life

        u do too much

        ________________


        sigpic-IE Rejector

        Comment

        • Blue_eyed_jessica
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 103

          #79
          Re: happiest day of my life

          Originally posted by Blue_eyed_jessica
          L[fgl;fg;lg;ljlhlhkjlhkjlklkklhlkhjlkhjlkgjlkhlkjlghlkghlklfglgkhlkghlkgljkllkghlkhlkghlkglklk
          OMG I'm sorry about that, I think my little brother might have done that. hes handicaped and doesnt know how to type and I walked away from the computer so he must've typed that...

          We probably are being a little rude to Korny, I mean he was trying to say how grateful he was and we turned it into all the stuff he did wrong. we shouldnt be doing this. Just because we weere curious and didnt understand how he got off so easily, doesnt mean we should be so mean to him about it.
          I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

          Comment

          • purebloodtexan
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 2845

            #80
            Re: happiest day of my life

            Originally posted by Blue_eyed_jessica
            OMG I'm sorry about that, I think my little brother might have done that. hes handicaped and doesnt know how to type and I walked away from the computer so he must've typed that...

            We probably are being a little rude to Korny, I mean he was trying to say how grateful he was and we turned it into all the stuff he did wrong. we shouldnt be doing this. Just because we weere curious and didnt understand how he got off so easily, doesnt mean we should be so mean to him about it.
            Korny has been screwing up as far as his record goes, and we've addressed that. It may be mean, but it's the truth.
            Last edited by purebloodtexan; 06-4-2007, 11:57 AM.


            Comment

            • *
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 147

              #81
              Re: happiest day of my life

              damn korny, you're pretty lucky. good thing you don't live in cali.

              ps come back wit ur leet skillz korny. like one-hand aaa's (vid plz)

              pps ur next post has 666 onoz!
              Originally posted by OneHandNow
              your original intent wasn't to troll dumb****

              Comment

              Working...