happiest day of my life
Collapse
X
-

<- Support!
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."
-
Re: happiest day of my life
Stop trying to impress us with you being a criminal and going to jail.A couple of weeks ago i was arrested for doing something stupid but today was the actual court date to see whether i was going to have another felony on my record making that 3. But for some bizzare reason the judge decided to put me on probation for 4 years instead and i'm still able to get my license when i turn 19. Anyway the point i'm trying to make is had i been sentence with what i thought i was going to be sentenced with i would've spent 5 months in jail and my license would be revoked until i turned 25. I've never felt the weight fall off my shoulders so nicely.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: happiest day of my life
geeez dude you were lucky you got JUST probation. The judge must have been smoking pot or something to just let that pass by...I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.
Comment
-
-
Re: happiest day of my life
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that's hilarious!!!
Originally posted by MrMagic5239Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.Originally posted by customstuffOriginally posted by MrMagic5239welcome to D6
start playingComment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: happiest day of my life
well not because of what he did. The fact that he did something and already had 2 felonies on his records. I could understand that he didnt want disrespect for his friend, but he should have kept walking and ignored the guy. If they guy had turned around and done something else than maybe, but if he had just let it go, there wouldnt have been anything to defend himself from. The guy may have started it but he retaliated and retaliation gets you into just as much trouble as the person who started it.I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.
Comment
-
Re: happiest day of my life
Kinda what i was thinking just now. Even if it was self defence he already had a record, and thats probably why he had the probation, but i guess if you look at it, it better than having slippery soapwell not because of what he did. The fact that he did something and already had 2 felonies on his records. I could understand that he didnt want disrespect for his friend, but he should have kept walking and ignored the guy. If they guy had turned around and done something else than maybe, but if he had just let it go, there wouldnt have been anything to defend himself from. The guy may have started it but he retaliated and retaliation gets you into just as much trouble as the person who started it.Comment
-
Re: happiest day of my life
Sorry for not being clear: That's basically what I was thinking. I thought that you were suggesting that he should've gotten the full punishment.well not because of what he did. The fact that he did something and already had 2 felonies on his records. I could understand that he didnt want disrespect for his friend, but he should have kept walking and ignored the guy. If they guy had turned around and done something else than maybe, but if he had just let it go, there wouldnt have been anything to defend himself from. The guy may have started it but he retaliated and retaliation gets you into just as much trouble as the person who started it.Comment















Comment