happiest day of my life

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talN64
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 24

    #46
    Re: happiest day of my life

    I know,I never said anything bad, I said getting probation is better than having slippery soap

    Comment

    • Blue_eyed_jessica
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 103

      #47
      Re: happiest day of my life

      hes very lucky! Having two felonies on his record and then something else, he would have gotten into big trouble. Here in arizona, when you get booked into Jail, they put your name, picture, and your felonies, charges, counts, ect... on the internet for everyone to see.
      I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #48
        Re: happiest day of my life

        Originally posted by korny
        I make a thread about how grateful i was for another chance and you guys start this **** ? Way to completely miss the point of the thread.
        I agree with you. I think the judge was fair though. You were doing it in self defense (even if you did egg him onn a little bit) but the main thing was you were carrying a conceled wepond. Taking it out when he did...I can't agrgue with that.

        Also Jessica...you can delete posts. Just go to edit and its beside cancle.

        Comment

        • Blue_eyed_jessica
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 103

          #49
          Re: happiest day of my life

          Originally posted by korny
          I make a thread about how grateful i was for another chance and you guys start this **** ? Way to completely miss the point of the thread.
          Its not that we miss the point of the thread. We see it, we're just having trouble understanding how you got off so easy.

          Thanks Fido! I didnt know that was there...shows how smart I am
          Last edited by Blue_eyed_jessica; 06-1-2007, 04:26 PM. Reason: ...
          I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

          Comment

          • purebloodtexan
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 2845

            #50
            Re: happiest day of my life

            Originally posted by -=BLAZZE=-
            gotcha
            OUR PROPHET HAS RETURNED!

            Anyway, Korny, you could've avoided all of this if you hadn't commited arson or robbery. I might let you off if there's a good answer to this question: Did you have any motives behind the crimes? Did you need money and decided to rob for it? If not, atleast I don't have any pity for you.


            Comment

            • talN64
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2006
              • 24

              #51
              Re: happiest day of my life

              wow, thats pretty harsh, but you do have a point. sure I've had my faults, but still.

              Well just glad to hear your punishment wasnt too bad

              Comment

              • Blue_eyed_jessica
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 103

                #52
                Re: happiest day of my life

                I mean I would be glad if I had gotten off that easy too but the other stuff still shouldnt be there. Your very lucky though. I would try to stay out of trouble completely for a LONG time and especially the next 4 years
                I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                Comment

                • korny
                  It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                  • May 2004
                  • 4385

                  #53
                  Re: happiest day of my life

                  Oh well

                  Comment

                  • talN64
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 24

                    #54
                    Re: happiest day of my life

                    lol korny I take it pure isnt helping much?

                    Comment

                    • korny
                      It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                      • May 2004
                      • 4385

                      #55
                      Re: happiest day of my life

                      Because i give a **** about stepmania right?

                      Comment

                      • korny
                        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                        • May 2004
                        • 4385

                        #56
                        Re: happiest day of my life

                        It's a thread . On a DDR Simulator game site. Derail it if it means that much to you.

                        Comment

                        • korny
                          It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                          • May 2004
                          • 4385

                          #57
                          Re: happiest day of my life

                          Obviously

                          Comment

                          • purebloodtexan
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2845

                            #58
                            Re: happiest day of my life

                            Also, I've seen Flyboys recently, so I have another question:

                            Did you use a toy gun when you commited robbery?


                            Comment

                            • talN64
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 24

                              #59
                              Re: happiest day of my life

                              lol? geez pure your on like an insault spree

                              Comment

                              • purebloodtexan
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 2845

                                #60
                                Re: happiest day of my life

                                .........I'm not even insulting him........


                                Comment

                                Working...