Don't tell me its not a conspiracy....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freaknacage
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 803

    #91
    because they dont know for a fact where they're gonna end up. they can't plan things like that because the machines are so unpredictable.
    Tips on life:
    1) Don\'t work so hard
    2)Get more sleep
    3)Relax!

    Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
    And chicken... tastes good...

    Comment

    • scorpio1690
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 4817

      #92
      Because they might need time to escape from the agents etc. because they night not be able to lose an agent right away. And just think about what would happen if an agent got in to the real world like in that flashback.

      Comment

      • freaknacage
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 803

        #93
        that works, too.
        Tips on life:
        1) Don\'t work so hard
        2)Get more sleep
        3)Relax!

        Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
        And chicken... tastes good...

        Comment

        • 87x
          Retired Staff
          • Dec 2002
          • 4379

          #94
          umm.... nothing... they wouldnt have any of their powers and they would just get an ass whippin... and they could just estimate one line and do the other method for another line if the first one fell through...


          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
          87x: more like.. professional goth.

          Comment

          • scorpio1690
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 4817

            #95
            Damnit, I just tried to post somethin and it didn't go up so I'll be back on later to try to discourage and prove you wrong lol.



            Ok, it's starting to work again, I think WinMX was slowin it down. DUDE! I might be able to get a song on here, my cuz does some rap I think and he's jus starting out!

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #96
              k... have fun...


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #97
                Ya, I need to get his e-mail from my sis,(she kinda knows my moms side of the family and I know my dads, my family's so friggin sarcastic, I get along withem so well.)

                Comment

                • 87x
                  Retired Staff
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 4379

                  #98
                  lol.... i kinda know both of my sides.... when i stay at my moms i stay on here side.. when im at my dads i get exposed to his side... the only side i dont like is my step dads.... their... just so.... rude... (for lack of a better term)


                  RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                  87x: more like.. professional goth.

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #99
                    It's funny though cause my cousins on my dad's side of my family are like, exactly like me but older and you could just argue with them forever It's great lol.

                    Comment

                    • 87x
                      Retired Staff
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 4379

                      #100
                      haha.... yea .... i like to argue everyone... i might believe in what your saying but argue the opposite side of the story just to argue... its great knowing a little about everything...


                      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                      87x: more like.. professional goth.

                      Comment

                      • scorpio1690
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 4817

                        #101
                        Same here, even when I know I'm wrong I'll argue just for the hell of it.

                        Comment

                        • 87x
                          Retired Staff
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 4379

                          #102
                          lol yep... its just funner that way


                          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                          87x: more like.. professional goth.

                          Comment

                          • scorpio1690
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 4817

                            #103
                            I think we'd make great lawyers lol.

                            Comment

                            • 87x
                              Retired Staff
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 4379

                              #104
                              lol... yea... id be the onyl laywer to work both defense and offensive cases... AT THE SAME TIME!!!


                              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                              87x: more like.. professional goth.

                              Comment

                              • scorpio1690
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 4817

                                #105
                                Defense and Offense....So you'd be defending your client and then accusing the other person of something like assault?

                                Comment

                                Working...