Don't tell me its not a conspiracy....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LEGO
    Banned
    • Apr 2003
    • 994

    #16
    I don't get it.

    Comment

    • scorpio1690
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 4817

      #17
      I think QB's one of those "special"kids you find abandonned in the parking lot at K-Mart(Wal-Mart's better)

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        Christ...I should have noticed it earlier

        1. Synth(etic) Light=Ne0n(tubing)

        2. Flash(Reference to light)Flash(Some crazy engrish)REVOLUTION (some sort of revolution)

        All those with epilepsy are not safe from the clutches of Synth's...clutches...

        And all you nay sayers are in on it too.

        Who will join me in the opposition against this "Light Revolution" and protect the CHILDREN?

        Comment

        • LEGO
          Banned
          • Apr 2003
          • 994

          #19
          You make no sense.

          Comment

          • scorpio1690
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 4817

            #20
            .........His name is Synthlight, in chat he's Synth, and he runs Synthetic Light and Flash Flash Revolution. WHAT CONSPIRACY?!JEWPIN'S MADE NO SENSE!

            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

              Oh, I forgot...YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

              Comment

              • LEGO
                Banned
                • Apr 2003
                • 994

                #22
                ONe of what? (furrows brow)

                Comment

                • freaknacage
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 803

                  #23
                  ha! you ARE! that proves it right there!
                  Tips on life:
                  1) Don\'t work so hard
                  2)Get more sleep
                  3)Relax!

                  Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
                  And chicken... tastes good...

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #24
                    Or are you one of them??No one is safe from them!!(Who are them??)

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #25
                      IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

                      Oh, I forgot...YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

                      I will paraphrase it for you simple-minded...simple-minded people.

                      1. SynthLight started this whole FLASH FLASH REVOLUTION deal.

                      A Flashis: a sudden, transitory outburst of flame or light.

                      In 1997, Pokemon aired one of their shows in Japan. During which, red and
                      blue flashed rapidly in the background, resulting in many law-suits
                      toward the pokemon studios.

                      I believe the pokemon studios hired Synthlight to build an army of
                      loyal followers to get back at all of thoughs who robbed the pokemon studios of
                      their precise money...with FLASHES OF LIGHT!! Thus: FlashFlashRevolution.

                      Don't blame Synth though...he is just a pawn in the evil Pokemon propaganda.

                      Comment

                      • scorpio1690
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 4817

                        #26
                        Ok. I didn't really feel like reading that cause I'm on MSN, but whadda think Synth'd do if he read this,lol.

                        Comment

                        • freaknacage
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 803

                          #27
                          he'd have to kill us for discovering him
                          Tips on life:
                          1) Don\'t work so hard
                          2)Get more sleep
                          3)Relax!

                          Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
                          And chicken... tastes good...

                          Comment

                          • scorpio1690
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 4817

                            #28
                            He must be one of those guys that are all like,"If I tell you, I have to kill you,"LMAO,when people say that 2 me and I wanna know somethin I'm always like..........O well,jus tell me then,you'll go to jail bitch,lmao

                            Comment

                            • 87x
                              Retired Staff
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 4379

                              #29
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

                              Oh, I forgot...YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

                              I will paraphrase it for you simple-minded...simple-minded people.

                              1. SynthLight started this whole FLASH FLASH REVOLUTION deal.

                              A Flashis: a sudden, transitory outburst of flame or light.

                              In 1997, Pokemon aired one of their shows in Japan. During which, red and
                              blue flashed rapidly in the background, resulting in many law-suits
                              toward the pokemon studios.

                              I believe the pokemon studios hired Synthlight to build an army of
                              loyal followers to get back at all of thoughs who robbed the pokemon studios of
                              their precise money...with FLASHES OF LIGHT!! Thus: FlashFlashRevolution.

                              Don't blame Synth though...he is just a pawn in the evil Pokemon propaganda.

                              what if you right.... and we are one of them??? but what if your one too... and your using this intensive logic at the mercy of (the name that shalt not be spoken)?? and your trying to confuse us into beliveing something from the complete opposite of whats really going on???


                              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                              87x: more like.. professional goth.

                              Comment

                              • LEGO
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 994

                                #30
                                pokeyman r0x0rz. 8)

                                Comment

                                Working...