That anime show with the flashing background that gave people epileptic seisures was on the simpsons.....That's about all I know about it.
Don't tell me its not a conspiracy....
Collapse
X
-
-
That was a spoof on pokemon when the Simpsons traveled to Japan. There is no Seizure Fighting Robot anime.Originally posted by scorpio1690That anime show with the flashing background that gave people epileptic seisures was on the simpsons.....That's about all I know about it.
But if we are one of them...and didn't know it...and uncovered the whole conspiracy...then that would make us traitors. And I we all could be tried for attempted mutiny...and mutiny is punishable by death...then...JOIN THE REVOLUTION...or is it reverse psychology...nobody knows...except for "The Guy", he knows everything.Originally posted by scorpio1690what if you right.... and we are one of them??? but what if your one too... and your using this intensive logic at the mercy of (the name that shalt not be spoken)?? and your trying to confuse us into beliveing something from the complete opposite of whats really going on???Comment
-
Comment
-
(actually that second quote was mine but... whatever)
jewpinthethird wrote
yea... but if we uncover the plot... then over throw it... and then take out "the man in charge" then we would run the operations.... so we couldn't get charge with mutiny.... we just need to find the man... I THINKS ITS ARCH!!But if we are one of them...and didn't know it...and uncovered the whole conspiracy...then that would make us traitors. And I we all could be tried for attempted mutiny...and mutiny is punishable by death...then...JOIN THE REVOLUTION...or is it reverse psychology...nobody knows...except for "The Guy", he knows everything.
RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.Comment
-
WHO IN THE HELL IS "THE MAN?!?!"....I'M CONFUSED.....AND STILL TALKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS...WHY?Comment
-
have you ever had one of those temporary insane moments where you just want to smash everything in sight?Tips on life:
1) Don\'t work so hard
2)Get more sleep
3)Relax!
Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
And chicken... tastes good...Comment
-
well dont smash anything... that whats "THE MAN" wants you to do.... you must control your anger... dont give in.... STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT..... RESIST YOUR TEMPTATIONS!!!! ... ARGHH...
RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.Comment
-
Jewpin's got it.
They're ALL Them....Its bearing down on me...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
The "man" is the man...and nobody else, except for the man.
-------------
1997
December - Pokemon has its first major controversy: A scene in the Pokemon TV show reportedly caused seizures in several Japanese children. Japanese TV pulled the show for several months. Whether the seizures actually happened is not known.
I smell a conspiracy...[/u]Comment
-
magnificently put jewpin... their is no other explanation at this time.. but i will keep yall updated... i wont stop till i find out who "the man" is
RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.Comment
-
None other than.....BPRC!!!!!!
He is so influential, he got Synth into a habit of saying "Cheers".
Signature subject to change.
THE ZERRRRRG.Comment
-
I can see the connection. Australia and Japan are like "buddies" being as they both are isolated island countries. Japan and Australia also import and export a majority of there stuff to one another.
But something just doesn't seem right. BPRC is cool...or is he...? He hasn't posted in awhile. Which would also be the reason why this thread hasn't been locked/edited yet.
But we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions...we don't want to look like a bunch of Puritans.Comment
-
Australia is not just a country... it's a continent!Originally posted by jewpinthethirdI can see the connection. Australia and Japan are like "buddies" being as they both are isolated island countries. Japan and Australia also import and export a majority of there stuff to one another.
BPRC almost never posts...Originally posted by jewpinthethirdBut something just doesn't seem right. BPRC is cool...or is he...? He hasn't posted in awhile. Which would also be the reason why this thread hasn't been locked/edited yet.
A bunch of what?Originally posted by jewpinthethirdBut we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions...we don't want to look like a bunch of Puritans.Comment
-
In order:
I was trying to make the connection between Japan and Australia being buddies.
Well, he has, and it has been a long time since his last post so I felt "in a while" would be more appropriate.
Puritans. Remember the whole Salem Witch Trial deal?Comment
-
Comment