one of the funniest things ive ever seen someone do.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightswitch_raves
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 432

    #76
    Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
    maybe tah is something you say when you've been sheltered by your parents all your life, have no friends and must go onto forums to weakly argue with people in order to fulfill himself

    or maybe he's just an idiot
    hm, i think i like that idea better than mine
    t(\'-\'t)

    Comment

    • RobbyZero
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 4613

      #77
      uhm, i think he meant more of the "tah tah" thing, that french goodbye tah tah, but i may be wrong.

      I think so too but he didn't actually write it so it doesn't mean the same thing.

      Comment

      • Lupin_the_3rd
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 2665

        #78
        it's ta ta i thought anyway...

        Comment

        • RobbyZero
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 4613

          #79
          Well Ta Ta wouldnt give the aww in it...Try it and you'll know what im saying.

          Comment

          • dancingmaniac3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 1873

            #80
            lmfao this is so fucking entertaining!!!!! watching vx get flamed while trying to flame is so damn funny!! everyone just gangbangs him and goes against him. my god id be surprised if he has any friends.

            Comment

            • Lupin_the_3rd
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 2665

              #81
              i'm guessing he's enjoying the attention too...but oh well, it's fun to see him resort to using grammar as an insult

              Comment

              • dancingmaniac3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 1873

                #82
                yeah....how about if i act like vx for a post...here we go...

                YOU FORGOT TEH PUNCTUATIONZ AFTER UR WORDZORZ....U MIZZPELLED INZULT...MIZZING A 'VXORZISAGAY******ZORZ!'

                Comment

                • dancingmaniac3
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1873

                  #83
                  to get back on topic here...can u imagine that kid hittin the arrow a million times on this song??? makes me laugh...
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • VxDx
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 1871

                    #84
                    Darn, I wake up to disappointment. You make fun of Tah! (as in half of tah tah, which, by the way is a quite legitimate expression referring to good bye) and again do not address any real arguements I made, and instead, make fun of my mockery of you as if I was being serious, see...
                    YOU FORGOT TEH PUNCTUATIONZ AFTER UR WORDZORZ....U MIZZPELLED INZULT...MIZZING A 'VXORZISAGAY******ZORZ!'

                    vxdx is like the master of hypocrisy...in nearly every thread he contradicts himself at least two times
                    point to one instance besides the use of grammar.

                    Comment

                    • Tasuke
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1671

                      #85
                      God, you are all so annoying.
                      But, I agree wit' VxDx making fun of a kid 'cause he doesn't know how to play the song properly and/or was to careless to read the diretions at the begging

                      "HAHAHA, let's make fun of the dork I saw 'cause he was an idiot and didn't know how to play a game. Yeah and he will never know that we arebtalkin about him because he's a f*cktardis-n00b."

                      I not trying to really get involved, but if you are concerned about whatever I just said go ahead and make fun of the intelligence or lack of it

                      Comment

                      • Dark_Lotus
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 4

                        #86
                        That aint nothin. I was playing DDR One day,and this kid put it on heavy. He was about. 5. He wasn't doing well. So his grandma grabbed his ear,pulled him off,and started playing.with ALMOST PURE PERFECTS! LMFAO! A Grandma. She was like..90! She was better then me u.u;;

                        Comment

                        • scorpio1690
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 4817

                          #87
                          Originally posted by dancingmaniac3
                          to get back on topic here...can u imagine that kid hittin the arrow a million times on this song??? makes me laugh...
                          Pff, n00b. Failoff on FF7 Beginning Theme? I A'd or AA'd it on x3 Heavy first try.

                          Comment

                          • lightswitch_raves
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 432

                            #88
                            Originally posted by scorpio1690
                            Originally posted by dancingmaniac3
                            to get back on topic here...can u imagine that kid hittin the arrow a million times on this song??? makes me laugh...
                            Pff, n00b. Failoff on FF7 Beginning Theme? I A'd or AA'd it on x3 Heavy first try.
                            i AA x2. its not that hard once you get used to the steps
                            t(\'-\'t)

                            Comment

                            • Lupin_the_3rd
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 2665

                              #89
                              Originally posted by Tasuke
                              God, you are all so annoying.
                              But, I agree wit' VxDx making fun of a kid 'cause he doesn't know how to play the song properly and/or was to careless to read the diretions at the begging

                              "HAHAHA, let's make fun of the dork I saw 'cause he was an idiot and didn't know how to play a game. Yeah and he will never know that we arebtalkin about him because he's a f*cktardis-n00b."

                              I not trying to really get involved, but if you are concerned about whatever I just said go ahead and make fun of the intelligence or lack of it
                              maybe if you had bothered to read the posts you would have understood why, go back a page or two, the kid was a jackass and he would have told him if the kid was like what the fuck are you laughing at?!?!

                              Comment

                              • Anticrombie0909
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4683

                                #90
                                I seriously can't believe this thread has gone on 8 pages without being locked.

                                WHERE ARE THE MODS, I ASK YOU? WHERE? WHERE?????

                                Comment

                                Working...