one of the funniest things ive ever seen someone do.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lupin_the_3rd
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 2665

    #46
    Originally posted by dancingmaniac3
    i would respond but i wont since i would lose. but doesnt that make me responding by typing this? so in a way no one can respond to this thread unless they break the rules like im doing...so responding to a unrespondable thread makes responding unnecessary, so why even have the unrespondable thread when responding means you lose, especially when ppl will respond to an unrespondable thread that requires responding to the unrespondable thread. u catch my drift? lol
    not a chance in hell lol

    Comment

    • dancingmaniac3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 1873

      #47
      lmao...i figured u wouldnt. but just read it slowly wooord for wooord...something vx has to do with his retartedness lvl (if thats even a word)and then maybe u will understand it...i had trouble writing it myself. lol

      Comment

      • Anticrombie0909
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 4683

        #48
        You know some people gave VxDx 'pwner of the year' award? When here you guys are, bashing on him, and he comes back with these weak, halfhearted retort flames to combat every time you guys post 5...lol what a joke.

        Comment

        • Lupin_the_3rd
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 2665

          #49
          lmao!!, who gave him that award anyway? rofl! when has he ever shut someone down?

          Comment

          • dancingmaniac3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 1873

            #50
            haha the only thing that hes ever shut down was his computer...if he can even do that!...i swear...

            Comment

            • VxDx
              FFR Player
              • May 2003
              • 1871

              #51
              where oh where to begin...

              By D'Man
              I would respond but i wont since i would lose. but doesnt that make me responding by typing this? so in a way no one can respond to this thread unless they break the rules like im doing...blah blah blah
              That's the point exactly genius, nice try at outsmarting me though. I guess you didn't read the "by your logic" indicating that I wasn't serious, well at least you didn't go on for multiple posts with Lupin about how you can't read what I write. Oh, you did. My mistake.

              Anticrombie
              u know some people gave VxDx 'pwner of the year' award? When here you guys are, bashing on him, and he comes back with these weak, halfhearted retort flames to combat every time you guys post 5...lol what a joke.
              You know, you just made an excellent point. For every weak half-hearted retort that I write, you guys write 5 weak, half-hearted retorts. Hmmm...

              Lupin:
              lmao!!, who gave him that award anyway? rofl! when has he ever shut someone down?
              when have you or anyone else shut me down? I beg you to point to a instance. Just one. Please.


              The best part by far is how funny it is that you all make fun of me for numerous posts, guessing at what I will say and poking fun at things that are completely pointless

              haha the only thing that hes ever shut down was his computer
              Not being so retarded and all like yourself and mean and a jerk and all...I was wondering if it's a talent,inheritance or skill you've picked up all these years...?
              ^^which, by the way, made no sense at all. You asked, through what I can barely make of you garbled english, if being not retarded and not mean and not a jerk comes naturally? Thanks for the compliment!!

              I laugh at all of you.

              Comment

              • Lupin_the_3rd
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 2665

                #52
                oh do continue vxdx...these are so entertaining....try to make fun of us some more, i could use te amusement

                Comment

                • RobbyZero
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 4613

                  #53
                  Ok well no....It's not a compliment...I think you took it the wrong way which I expected.

                  I was asking does it involve skill in being as stupid and ignorant and so on ?

                  Or does it just come naturally to piss people off?

                  Comment

                  • VxDx
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 1871

                    #54
                    Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
                    oh do continue vxdx...these are so entertaining....try to make fun of us some more, i could use te amusement
                    glad you could defend yourself...

                    Robby Zero, you said " Not being so retarded and all like yourself and mean and a jerk and all", which, through improper sentance structure, distributes the not to the retarded, mean, and a jerk. Try writing coherantly. It was obvious what you meant, but it's not what you said.

                    Comment

                    • RobbyZero
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 4613

                      #55
                      Oh wow he knows some vocabular and knows how to spell and everything isn't that just....beautiful everyone? Really it isn't...

                      Im surprised you can do all that VxDx and not know when the shut up. Pretty sad...

                      Comment

                      • Lupin_the_3rd
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 2665

                        #56
                        which is why you read past it, and interpret what it's supposed to mean...do you honestly nitpick your friends like this on grammar? oh wait...thats right...you do have any... sorry vxdx, didn't mean to offend you...

                        (predicted vxdx response: DURRR HOW DOES YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE I AM MOST POPULAR KID IN TEH SCHOOL TO TEH MACS!!)

                        Comment

                        • VxDx
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2003
                          • 1871

                          #57
                          So now you've resorted to making fun of my writting intelligently? And why should I shut up? Seriously, you guys are the worst at arguing.

                          Comment

                          • Anticrombie0909
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4683

                            #58
                            I'm so freaking suprised this thread has lasted this long. Like the last 2 1/2 pages have been nothing but flames. Hey, lets try and set a record...longest flame war without being locked.

                            Comment

                            • Lupin_the_3rd
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 2665

                              #59
                              Originally posted by VxDx
                              So now you've resorted to making fun of my writting intelligently? And why should I shut up? Seriously, you guys are the worst at arguing.
                              Oh, the irony is killing me!

                              Comment

                              • RobbyZero
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 4613

                                #60
                                Ya I admit I don't have smartass remarks or great "dissing" abilities like you have because it's kind of obvious I don't spend my whole time argueing over the internet man...That's why your so quick to come up with stuff,it's become your life...to be an asshole on the internet.

                                Comment

                                Working...