one of the funniest things ive ever seen someone do.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • VxDx
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 1871

    #61
    OH NO, EXTRA T = TEH IRONY!! BECAUSE I CANNOT SPEEL TEH WORDZORZ

    Comment

    • Lupin_the_3rd
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 2665

      #62
      which is why i have reason to believe book the took is vxdx's alternate alias lmfao

      Comment

      • VxDx
        FFR Player
        • May 2003
        • 1871

        #63
        Originally posted by RobbyZero
        Ya I admit I don't have smartass remarks or great "dissing" abilities like you have because it's kind of obvious I don't spend my whole time argueing over the internet man...That's why your so quick to come up with stuff,it's become your life...to be an asshole on the internet.
        I'm not the one with 1500 some posts.

        Comment

        • VxDx
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 1871

          #64
          Originally posted by Lupin_the_3rd
          which is why i have reason to believe book the took is vxdx's alternate alias lmfao
          OMG YOU DID NOT TEH PUNCTUALATE!! TEH IRONEE!!!

          Comment

          • Lupin_the_3rd
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2665

            #65
            Originally posted by VxDx
            OH NO, EXTRA T = TEH IRONY!! BECAUSE I CANNOT SPEEL TEH WORDZORZ
            i thought it was ironic because you were saying how he was making fun of your intelligent "writting"

            Comment

            • RobbyZero
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 4613

              #66
              I'm not the one with 1500 some posts.
              Not even relevant. I know what your refering to,but I didn't say it had to be specifically on FFR Boards.

              OMG YOU DID NOT TEH PUNCTUALATE!! TEH IRONEE!!!
              Right then and there as he posted this you could tell he's not...normal...

              Comment

              • VxDx
                FFR Player
                • May 2003
                • 1871

                #67
                and I thought it was ironic because you didn't punctuate while making fun of my grammar.

                Comment

                • Lupin_the_3rd
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 2665

                  #68
                  i never said i was a grammar whiz as you obviously are...

                  and robby's posts are usually beneficial to the forums, 1 in 15 of yours are beneficial

                  Comment

                  • RobbyZero
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 4613

                    #69
                    This clearly needs to stop now he's trying to make us feel bad cause we can't punctuate our sentences properly. Now he's claiming to be a " Vocabulary/Grammar Perfectionist " Just what we needed another one of those...

                    Comment

                    • VxDx
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2003
                      • 1871

                      #70
                      Well, I'm going to bed now, so you can all think up good logical points to contradict the arguements that I made and you never addressed. I really do enjoy the time we spend together! Tah!

                      Edit: and real quick before I go, I never claimed to be a grammar perfectionist, as can clearly be seen by my misspellings.

                      Comment

                      • Lupin_the_3rd
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 2665

                        #71
                        Originally posted by VxDx
                        Well, I'm going to bed now, so you can all think up good logical points to contradict the arguements that I made and you never addressed. I really do enjoy the time we spend together! Tah!
                        lmfao you amaze me every time you post.....wow.....

                        Comment

                        • RobbyZero
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 4613

                          #72
                          Wow he's a hypocrite too!

                          What the fuck is " Tah! "

                          hahaha hypocricy is great....

                          Comment

                          • Lupin_the_3rd
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 2665

                            #73
                            vxdx is like the master of hypocrisy...in nearly every thread he contradicts himself at least two times

                            Comment

                            • lightswitch_raves
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 432

                              #74
                              Originally posted by RobbyZero
                              Wow he's a hypocrite too!

                              What the $*%# is " Tah! "

                              hahaha hypocricy is great....
                              uhm, i think he meant more of the "tah tah" thing, that french goodbye tah tah, but i may be wrong.
                              t(\'-\'t)

                              Comment

                              • Lupin_the_3rd
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 2665

                                #75
                                maybe tah is something you say when you've been sheltered by your parents all your life, have no friends and must go onto forums to weakly argue with people in order to fulfill himself

                                or maybe he's just an idiot

                                Comment

                                Working...