ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fusion4
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 221

    #46
    Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    It has come to my attention that Fusion4 is a member of that other club. He's being moved down to mascot.
    :[ dont hate
    can i be a big fat panda mascot?

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #47
      Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

      You have your title, sir.

      Good day.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • Tank101
        I V vi iii IV I IV V
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2004
        • 2082

        #48
        Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        After me, right?
        Actually, yes.

        But I named my female horse in TP Josh =P

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #49
          Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

          Originally posted by Tank101
          Actually, yes.

          But I named my female horse in TP Josh =P
          That is so cute.

          I mean the part about you naming your keyboard after me.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • gonzo4life44
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 626

            #50
            Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

            Only two drummers here, including myself. Sad.


            Comment

            • Pichu_XP
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 950

              #51
              Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

              There's a pretty famous one in Jurs' sig.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #52
                Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                I love that gif.

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • fluffygdog95
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 77

                  #53
                  Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                  I play a lot of instruments. Here is the list.
                  1. Drums
                  2. Clarinet
                  3. Bass guitar
                  4. Guitar
                  5. Didgeridoo
                  6. Beatboxing
                  7. Saxophone
                  8. Accordion
                  9. Bagpipes
                  10. Sing (when needed)
                  11. Xylophone
                  12. Harmonica
                  13. Piano
                  14. Trumpet
                  15. Trombone
                  16. French horn

                  That's it actually. I still cant play the flute though. =[



                  Ich Betaube Mich

                  Comment

                  • gonzo4life44
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 626

                    #54
                    Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                    Originally posted by fluffygdog95
                    I play a lot of instruments. Here is the list.
                    1. Drums
                    2. Clarinet
                    3. Bass guitar
                    4. Guitar
                    5. Didgeridoo
                    6. Beatboxing
                    7. Saxophone
                    8. Accordion
                    9. Bagpipes
                    10. Sing (when needed)
                    11. Xylophone
                    12. Harmonica
                    13. Piano
                    14. Trumpet
                    15. Trombone
                    16. French horn

                    That's it actually. I still cant play the flute though. =[
                    Thats great you can play alot of instrument, but do you have any talent in them? o_0


                    Comment

                    Working...