ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iPatcH
    Swamp Lemons Rule
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2004
    • 3371

    #16
    Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

    does the butt trumpet count
    put on a donk on it

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #17
      Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

      Alto Saxophone named "Carl"
      Piano named "Keyrl"
      and a trumpet named "lol"

      Comment

      • wickedawesomeful
        Carls, Girls, & Drugs
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2006
        • 3888

        #18
        Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

        I play piano. I can be in all three instrument clubs! Wee!

        Oh yeah. The piano's name is.. um...

        Dongle.
        http://dozemusic.com/

        Comment

        • gonzo4life44
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 626

          #19
          Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

          I would love to join, Im a drummer myself. Ive been playing perc. in band for four years and drumset for about 8.

          so....
          Drumset "oprah"
          Last edited by gonzo4life44; 01-29-2007, 04:33 PM.


          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #20
            Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

            I play the comb.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • MalReynolds
              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
              • Sep 2003
              • 6571

              #21
              Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

              I am most relieved to see everyone still has their feet.
              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


              My new novel:

              Maledictions: The Offering.

              Now in Paperback!

              Comment

              • Triplex72
                CUSTOMIZED
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 975

                #22
                Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                *Baritone, not Sax.
                connect 216.246.109.6:27015

                Comment

                • Fusion4
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 221

                  #23
                  Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                  lets see here, violin, piano, xylophone, and dulcimer
                  those are the ones im proficient with, i like to try a lot of instruments though
                  and my violins name is perky heh

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #24
                    Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                    Pick a name for all of them!
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • UberMario
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 1777

                      #25
                      Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                      You guys are making this just for there to be a spot for guitar when I finally find the thread, I see how it works.
                      That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #26
                        Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                        Originally posted by UberMario
                        You guys are making this just for there to be a spot for guitar when I finally find the thread, I see how it works.
                        What the hell did you just say?
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #27
                          Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                          Originally posted by Tank101
                          Piano fo life.

                          I named my keyboard Eva.

                          After me, right?
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • UberMario
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 1777

                            #28
                            Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            What the hell did you just say?
                            I said that you made this so there would be no one signing up for guitar.

                            So there would be only me on guitar for this band.
                            That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #29
                              Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                              I'm sorry, guitar players are not allowed to be in my club.

                              However, if you play multiple instruments, I could put you in as another mascot.
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              • UberMario
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 1777

                                #30
                                Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                                I know...

                                I'll learn the harp for you.
                                That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                                Comment

                                Working...