ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #31
    Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

    The way this club is being unleashed upon FFR, it would be better suited for GB. I made the club for people who love playing guitar to associate and talk. Mal however must not have the finger skill required to play one so he goes and make a gag club for the hell of it. Nice one Mal.

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #32
      Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

      Or Mal thinks the guitar is a highly overrated instrument that many kids nowaday pick up and play simply because they can afford to and will not use this skill later in life. Or Mal thinks there are other instruments more beautiful and worth the time than guitar.

      Or Chromer should stop presuming to know what Mal thinks and go back to fingering his guitar.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • Iwhaiwnfi
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 224

        #33
        Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

        I play Trumpet.. that's about it.

        And guitar hero.

        Originally posted by BLAZZE-
        You: i got harased on a ddr simulators multiplayer option. i also have no proof! Help!
        Police: lol

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #34
          Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

          Well, you can be in the main part, or you can choose to be a mascot. Entirely up to you
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • angel-d
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 278

            #35
            Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

            Cello...named desmond.

            Kinda play piano, violin and claranet as well, but cello is my main one.

            This club needs an anti guitar protest banner =D.

            Comment

            • Biff_tech
              so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
              • Oct 2004
              • 826

              #36
              Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

              I want in i'm a Drummer!
              CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

              Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

              Comment

              • rade0110
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 1253

                #37
                Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                Originally posted by UberMario
                I know...

                I'll learn the harp for you.
                So now you're taking MY instrument! JK, but seriously...
                Originally posted by Synthlight
                Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • xjohnieboyx
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1630

                  #38
                  Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                  forgot to add: my old Drumset was named "Dipsy" after the green teletubby

                  Comment

                  • jewpinthethird
                    (The Fat's Sabobah)
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 11711

                    #39
                    Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                    Piano
                    Trumpet
                    and Synthesizer (which I am named Platinum Dong)

                    Sign me up.

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #40
                      Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                      I have neither studied nor considered studying a musical instrument in my entire life.

                      I do not own any musical rhythm games either.

                      <3

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #41
                        Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                        GOD I want to know how to play the bagpipes so badly.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #42
                          Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                          It has come to my attention that Fusion4 is a member of that other club. He's being moved down to mascot.
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #43
                            Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                            I am nforcer and I play the laptop speaker. I am very, very talented.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • lord_carbo
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 6222

                              #44
                              Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                              I play the piano and the pan flute. I also own a kazoo but I don't use it, really.
                              last.fm

                              Comment

                              • purplepopcorn
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 602

                                #45
                                Re: ITT The FFR Non-Guitar Players Club

                                I play the violin (Archimedes) and viola (Fgsfds).

                                Comment

                                Working...