Diary of a gamer girl

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tsugomaru
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 3962

    #16
    Re: Diary of a gamer girl

    You spelled masculinity incorrectly you dope. It's mansculinityz.

    ~Tsugomaru
    Originally posted by Hiluluk
    WHEN do you think people die...?
    When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
    When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
    When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
    IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

    Comment

    • Rubin0
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1276

      #17
      Re: Diary of a gamer girl

      Gamer girls have to work twice as hard to be taken seriously. At least when it comes to my guy friends taking me seriously...
      The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

      Comment

      • DarkProdigy
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2005
        • 893

        #18
        Re: Diary of a gamer girl

        Please stop reminding me of FatBack.
        The memories still haunt me.The screencap remains on my harddrive.

        A girl walked into my computer networking class the other day.
        My teacher had to explain what a girl was.
        I'm unsure if he was being serious or not.
        Turns out she's the girlfriend of someone in that class.
        Weird.
        Last edited by DarkProdigy; 01-25-2007, 01:12 AM.
        Are you a stepartist?

        Comment

        • jamuko
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1083

          #19
          Re: Diary of a gamer girl

          I was the only girl in my computer science class in high school.

          =(
          ♪~
          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
          I like delicious things
          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
          So let's play forever~

          Comment

          • angel-d
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 278

            #20
            Re: Diary of a gamer girl

            I think its funny.
            Walking into an internet cafe, loading up CS or Dota and watching every single guy's jaw drop is hillarious. The amusement then continues when they realise they have been killed by "the girl"...again .

            Of course "lol flash plz lololol" does get a little tiresome but no more of an annoyance than a fly buzzing around the room.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              Re: Diary of a gamer girl

              pix plz?
              RIP

              Comment

              • lord_carbo
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 6222

                #22
                Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                I know this good looking girl who plays video games and even though I was thinking in my head, "dude, that's ****ing hot," I kept saying she was lying XD

                There are also lots of video game playing girls in my math class. Five of them were talking about Halo 2 once. Again, hot.

                I try to express to girls that all guys love girl gamers. It's just so awesome.

                Originally posted by DarkProdigy
                A girl walked into my computer networking class the other day.
                My teacher had to explain what a girl was.
                Wahahahahahha

                Originally posted by DarkProdigy
                Turns out she's the girlfriend of someone in that class.
                r u shure
                Last edited by lord_carbo; 01-25-2007, 09:07 AM.
                last.fm

                Comment

                • Pumble
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 1301

                  #23
                  Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                  Guys like girl gamers.

                  The type of guys she's talking about probably got owned by a guy pretending to be a girl who got them to give him free stuff when they were 14.

                  Which is more than you would think.

                  And no, not me.

                  Comment

                  • Chrissyxox
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 4

                    #24
                    Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                    I Love You Jason

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #25
                      Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                      I've always had to tell girls how to play games. I've never met a good female gamer. I would love to though.

                      The worst was telling this one girl how to play FFX. She loved the game but she was so unbearable bad at it. Casting fire on fire elementals and using Yuna to attack people etc. That was hard work. I remember taking ages to explain to her the importance of characters like Auron and why you need to use them in the right manner. Not use them as spare characters that can just run on and go "lol phenoix down 4 u later".
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • maddeh
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3

                        #26
                        Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                        lol... i love games.
                        Although I'm not very good at them. Especially DDR/FFR.
                        But I try my best, honestly. :3

                        Comment

                        • jayme0159
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 15

                          #27
                          Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                          i love games as well! im no good at them either but its funn to play them!
                          O.O i also suck at FFR
                          yes i knoe but dont make fun of moi

                          Comment

                          • JasonKey
                            FFR Underseer
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 2643

                            #28
                            Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                            I figured we would get a lot more comments on this, as there are a lot of gamer girls lurking around FFR.

                            Bumping it again for them, as I would love to hear their thoughts on this

                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                            Cheers,
                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • kmj103a
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 25

                              #29
                              Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                              I really can’t tell you how many comments I have gotten in the past, from guys once they find out I play a lot of video games. I remember being at youth group and they were playing Halo 1, well one of my guy friends was playing and he handed me the controller once he got up, needless to say almost all the other guys there were shocked being that there was only 5 minutes left in the round and I won by 8 kills. Points like that it is fun to be a female gamer.

                              Comment

                              • -Tibs-
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 5235

                                #30
                                Re: Diary of a gamer girl

                                My sister can complete Piglet's Big Game.

                                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                                Comment

                                Working...