I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • itmorr
    Custom User Title
    • Jun 2006
    • 1498

    #31
    Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

    As long as it wasn't a Treo.




    Originally posted by jwcgator
    (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
    (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

    Comment

    • nestlekwik
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 2317

      #32
      Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

      The washing machine is at least an honest mistake. My friends and I throw ours from cars. That's how the last one broke. Now I have a much better phone.


      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

      Comment

      • stretchypanda
        shock me shock me
        • Sep 2004
        • 4123

        #33
        Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

        This was in the pocket of my brand new bathrobe. =(

        Comment

        • nestlekwik
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 2317

          #34
          Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

          Originally posted by stretchypanda
          This was in the pocket of my brand new bathrobe. =(
          Bathrobe? You making calls in the tub?


          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

          Comment

          • stretchypanda
            shock me shock me
            • Sep 2004
            • 4123

            #35
            Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

            My dad called and woke me up, I crawled out of bed, put on the robe and went downstairs, finished the call and put the phone in my pocket while I made breakfast.

            Comment

            • a.m.r.a-
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1

              #36
              Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

              i lost my old one
              and then i got the sweetest phone ever in life
              and everyone was like "yah you 'lost' it"
              i wanted to fight some bitches

              Comment

              • -Tibs-
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #37
                Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                word

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • RevenG-
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 425

                  #38
                  Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                  Originally posted by stretchypanda
                  I got it out before the spin cycle began. I presume detergent and fabric softener are not so great for phones.
                  I always thought they were
                  "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                  we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                  Comment

                  • ChaosMaster1
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 429

                    #39
                    Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                    Originally posted by stretchypanda
                    Now it's ruined.

                    Hah.

                    Then I whanged my head on my car while I was trying to get in it. I have a bruise.
                    and thats the way the coookie crumbles.

                    but really, did you have a lot of minutes on it? =/

                    15 AAAs!

                    Comment

                    • MalReynolds
                      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 6571

                      #40
                      Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                      If Andy is beating you, you need to go to the police.
                      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                      My new novel:

                      Maledictions: The Offering.

                      Now in Paperback!

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #41
                        Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                        My head hurts.

                        I finally got to call my mom, so I feel better.

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #42
                          Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                          He let you call your parents?
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          • skishmonkey72
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 366

                            #43
                            Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                            I rescued my new iPod just as the washing machine was filling just today.
                            One Handers Ranking List

                            Comment

                            • meno_rocks123
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2324

                              #44
                              Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                              submerge it in rubbing alchohol for a few minutes and let it dry.
                              Rubbing alchohol doesn't conduct electricity well and dries with no residue.

                              My friend accidentally flushed his iPod down the toilet. He tried stopping it by grabbing the headphones at the last second but they came out.

                              Comment

                              • skishmonkey72
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 366

                                #45
                                Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                                What was he doing that made him drop his iPod down the toilet?
                                One Handers Ranking List

                                Comment

                                Working...